Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+8
Rahvin
TITAN
Jazz
Kyle
Alex
Gnome Child
Ptero
Tetris
12 posters

Nightmare/dreams thread

Opu
    Opu
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 605

Nightmare/dreams thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare/dreams thread

Post by Opu Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 am

Tonight I dreamt of my deceased mother. I was waiting outside her hospital room when the doctor came out and informed me she had made a miraculous recovery, and that she was going to live. I rushed into the room and saw her sitting up in her bed, giving me a warm, caring smile, like the ones she used to show me when I was a child. I was so overcome with joy that I ran into her arms, but as soon as I touched her she disappeared and I woke up. In my sleep-deprived state I had actually believed that my mother was still alive, still able to tell me that she loved me. I was so eager to hear her voice again that I tried calling her, only to reach my father, who had to tell me for the second time this year that she was gone forever.

Spoiler:
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

10/10
    King DM
    King DM
    PITIFUL MORTAL

Post by King DM Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 am

Well shit, I always figured my first post would be about TF2, but these threads are fucking MINE.

I emerged from a cabin on a hill. Off in the distance the terrain was jagged like cubes, probably a result of Minecraft on my mind. The planet was round, however, and strange formations could be seen in the distance. Jagged mountains, out-of-place buildings, and oceans blue.

There were other planets orbiting close enough that if you were high enough in elevation, you could jump from one to another. I jumped from a mountain to a snowy world. Walked through the trees. I met a girl. She seemed sweet. We walked together and explored the interesting formations and buildings. We jumped from planet to planet, always side by side.

After what seemed like days I told her, with regret, that I had to return to my home. She seemed to understand, but at the last moment she decided to try to follow me. I leapt back to my home planet, but she was not strong enough to keep up. I made my way home.

I returned to the hill to find my cabin was no longer. It was simply wiped from existence. I realized what I had left behind. Who I had left behind. I went back to search for her but she was nowhere to be found.

I woke with a sense of longing and regret.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 am

King DM wrote:Well shit, I always figured my first post would be about TF2, but these threads are fucking MINE.
    I'm glad we have another dreamer here... I used to be the dreamer, if you're ever in the mood to peruse some of the dreams I had back in the day feel free to read up :)

My dreams are still around, but I usually can't recall enough of them by the time I'm up and moving to actually write them anymore. Plus, I started smoking again, and I guess not-smoking was the key to my dreams.

Our old dreams

Welcome to Hello-Operator DM. I hope you find other threads that interest you, you have good things to say :)
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Wed May 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Last night I had a dream that my wife put a dildo in her pujayjay, turned it to max speed, then got dressed and went out to the movies.

It was p hot...until the thing broke inside her.. and sharp plastic was cuttin her up and motors were spinning outta control like when you build too many anvils on tfm.

Then I woke up and decided I was probably done with sleep.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm

that's why you don't masturbate in public, children
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri May 17, 2013 8:06 am

I slept for about 12 hours yesterday and all 12 of those hours were filled with nightmares. I barely remember most of them already, but one of them really sticks out at me.

I was sitting in my bedroom at the house in Pennsylvania, the room was completely empty except for a tv. It was nighttime. I just sat there for I dunno how long, staring at the tv which was turned off. After a while it turned on, and it was just static. There wasn't any sound to the static, tho.

It was really sudden, but a woman's face had formed in the static. Like, the static was making up the face. It was facing the left, not really doing anything. It stayed like that for another minute or so, then started to rotate to face me. It looked at me, then opened it's mouth and let out the loudest scream I had ever heard in my life.

I couldn't look away, or move at all. I just looked at the face as it became distorted and formed all these weird fucking shapes and shit. The scream kept getting louder and louder, until all I heard was white noise. As this point I was backing away from the screen, but the room kept getting bigger and I wasn't going anywhere. Everything started to tremble and the white noise kept getting higher in pitch and then I'm not sure what happened. I know I hadn't of woken up at that point.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Last night I dreamt I got put in a detention facility for nothing. So, I spent the entire dream trying to leave. While there I encountered a lot of people I see in my every day life, like customers from Taco Bell that I know well. There were no windows anywhere and everything took place behind maximum security doors. TBH, nobody knew why they were there, we were just being gathered and held in this place...

Well, I knew enough to know that I hadn't done anything wrong, so I waited near a door for someone to come through with more "inmates" and I snuck through that open door before it closed, and proceeded to walk around in the outter section of the building and it turns out we were being held in a school of sorts. I heard the guard singing some tune down this hallway, so I avoided it and went down the next hallway when I started seeing lockers and classrooms on each side, totally abandonded. But there was the front door! So I booked it very casually out the building past the cops and everyone else, and found a city bus. I just missed the bus so I was waiting for the next bus when I saw some of the detainees pouring out of the detention hall, I guess its just day detention for most people because they got let out at the end of the day.

This one mocha chick was was walking by and she was fine as fuck and wearing this dress thing, and I somehow conjured a blanket and coaxed her to come sit with me under the blanket, and things got sexy then I woke up a little while later.

Somewhere in there tho, the damn detention folk put some folks down for a nap...in an oven... and I was manning the controls and cooked some people like chicken. To the point that my friends were in there, and came out as rotisseried chicken thighs. I was told I didn't kill anyone, they were just a bit crispy.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun May 26, 2013 7:25 pm

I just woke up from a dream where we were in this competition to run through this zombie obstacle course, where you are judged on whether you can find guns and ammo while maintaining forward momentum.

I found that by using a hatchet and dragging myself through the place via hatchet that I could pick up speed. Nearing the end of the dream we finally left the hotel thing we were in only discover that my mom had been bit.

Welp.

She decided the best decision was to jump off of a hotel and kill herself..I cried for a long time in my dreams and woke up not crying thankfully, but definitely not wanting to sleep anymore.

That dream sucked tho.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 pm

the only dreams I remember are weird

I had a dream where I was playing a video game that was like a 3d zelda game (I don't know why zelda games are so prevalent in my dreams) except instead of Link the main character was Jack White dressed as captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean

I also later dreamed that there was a mall underground and the only way to get to it was through a crack in the earth and the mall was also flooded but nobody seemed to notice

these dreams were both long and kinda boring. I also might have typed them out in the reverse order that they happened in? But I don't remember completely. I can't even remember the things I remember.
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 797

Post by Aktve Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger that felt like I was a grain of sand passing through an hourglass. I don't know why but it used to terrify me. I was completely helpless and no matter what I did I was going to fall through.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

it's symbolizing death
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Best Poster Alive wrote:it's symbolizing death

Is it? How so? Just like that it's inevitable that I'm going to fall (die) anyway?
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Thu May 30, 2013 8:41 pm

yes because i said so
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 pm

rip everyone (but mostly aktve)
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 pm

69th wrote:rip everyone (but mostly aktve)

Thanks I guess
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 am

I have had a few recurring dreams/nightmares 've posted any of them here.
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Post by TITAN Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

I've had a few recurring dreams that I'll get to writing out a bit later. Just know that they're all kinda fucked up (and I'm pretty sure I've already posted at least one of them).
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

I used to have a night terror where I would be sitting in the living room with my parents and I would look over the couch and see some sort of demon watching me from the hallway, but I could never scream. It was terrifying.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm

I used to have a dream very similar to that, aktve. I still have dreams where I can't scream sometimes. It's so unnerving.
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Seriously! Like I wanted to scream so bad but it felt like I was out of breath and couldn't even make any sort of sound whatsoever. I've heard of many people having these types of dreams but yeah it sucks you feel helpless
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Fri May 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Wow, I don't think I've ever had a dream that's fucked up like that. As far as I can remember the worst are ones where I have a really strong feeling the something terrible is about to happen the whole time
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm just waking up from like 11-12 hours of sleep and the very last dream I had I was a vengeful spirit. I wasn't really vengeful, but I could fly around and nothing could kill me, so I was p much an asshole to everyone because the other vengeful spirits thought it would be fun... so I bandwagoned the rudeness down on the mortals. 

Then I realized the other spirits were jerks, so I went against their rudeness and was a nice guy. Then the ladies loved me and I got some dome. 

It was a strange dream and I wish I could remember more
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm

I can't remember much about my dream last night other than it being REALLY similar to real life so for a while after waking up I thought a few things I could remember really happened
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 am

Robert X-Box wrote:
    I can't remember much about my dream last night other than it being REALLY similar to real life so for a while after waking up I thought a few things I could remember really happene

•      

• none
    of
    this
    works

god wrote:poop
    and now I'm stuck in this box

Sirpwn, I've had dreams like that before, where its just so real that all day you have to sort your memories into what really happened and what was just dreaming.

FREEDOM PL0X <3333

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm