Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Nightmare/dreams thread EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_lcap29%Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_lcap14%Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_lcap14%Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_lcap0%Nightmare/dreams thread I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+8
Rahvin
TITAN
Jazz
Kyle
Alex
Gnome Child
Ptero
Tetris
12 posters

Nightmare/dreams thread

Nightmare/dreams thread Empty Nightmare/dreams thread

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm

I don't dream too often but when I was a young lag I frequently had nightmares. I think the one(s) that fucked with me the most (but not exactly scary) were these long string of dreams that I had over the course of a month or so. Basically I went through my everyday life except there were different people and I lived in a different house and went to a giant daycare center. To this day I still get some memories mixed up with the dreams. It was fucking weird.

Scariest dream(s) is actually another series, but a lot shorter. These dreams progressed a little bit each night I had them. By now I can't remember everything in perfect detail, but I can give you a brief overview.

First night: Laying in bed in pitch black bedroom, there's a creepy stuffed lion in the corner.

Second night: Get scared and walk to door of bedroom, but creepy lion jumps at me. (This is when the dream ended)

Third night: Starts off in the hallway leading to parent's bedroom, that's pretty much all I can remember.

Fourth night: Weird thing is chasing me down hallway, dream ends before I make it to parent's room.

Fifth night: Starts off in parent's bedroom. Crawl into bed, but they aren't there.

Sixth night: For some reason I opened their closet and that weird thing that was chasing me down the hallway is standing there.

And I think that's all. I guess now they aren't really THAT scary, but at the time I had them I was freaked the fuck out.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Nightmare/dreams thread Empty Re: Nightmare/dreams thread

Post by Tetris Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm

i had a dream that i was in skyrim last night

also I used to have a recurring nightmare that I would be chased down the street by a swarm of bees
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 pm

i never remember my dreams
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Izanami wrote:when I was a young lag
    Lawl. Anyway, the only recurring dream I can think of right now is one of me being on a giant pool table and being surrounded by giant pool balls and having a feeling that if I bump one something really bad would happen. DON'T JUDGE ME. >:C

Last edited by SirPwnington on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am

I have the weirdest fucking dreams, but I sadly can't remember most of them.
    Some of the few I can remember:
    (2010)
    I was in a party with various members of the clock crew (in clock form). This took place at my sister's office, and after a while the trashed the whole place.

And the most recent two (2012, about a few days ago):
    I was in some kind of group traveling around the world. We got to France and were staying in this weird ass hotel where they kept the guests in bunk beds in the attic-despite the hotel being a massive building with lots of unused space. My sister's roommate Sean was there. The next morning everyone was either attacked by or became hotel zombies. These weren't actually zombies, mind you-they just did something like force you to stay at the hotel forever or work for the hotel forever or something like that, but they weren't the living dead. I dunno, that parts hazy. But anyway, the zombies chased me up onto the roof, and I found myself being some sort of parkour master-I was such a fucking badass climbing around the building, avoiding zombies. It was like I was fucking Spiderman (without being able to shoot web). This was probably one of the most awesome dreams I've ever had-it wasn't scary at all, just fucking badass.

The other one was even fucking weirder. Often times, if my dream is reoccurring, it's not the event itself, it's just the setting. I'll write about this one tomorrow, but for now I have to go to bed.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

Lovely dreams so far. Just earlier today (shortly after posting, actually) I took a nap and had a dream that I was about to sex up this girl. Sexyteim dreams are unusual for me, so it was kinda cool to have one. Anyways, girl had an amazing ass, but also had a penis. For some reason I turned her down.

Would not have done that in real life.

Also, when I was REALLY little I had dreams about these weird ass Toy-R-Us commercials that would constantly display the message "at the end of this you will die". Remember running to my parents room like a little bitch many times over that.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 am

I had a cool dream a little while back.

I was in brooklyn and I watched a nuke get dropped on southern manhattan. There was a bright flash and I couldn't really see. Then came the noise and then dust and debri were kicked all over the place. Shit was tiiiight.

I also have this recurring dream where I'm in the back seat of a car. And for some reason there is a steering wheel and pedals. So I'm driving all normal and then I realize I'm in the back and I start to panic a bit because I can't see.

I never pull over so I can get in the front. Wtf
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am

Alright, weird ass dream 2012 #2:
    So, this reoccurring dream setting happens to be a waterpark-with slides and shit, just your average water park type place except the slides are all fucking massive. As in, one of them breaches the fucking atmosphere. Not all of them are massive, of course-there are smaller ones, but it builds up.

So, the first time I had this dream setting, I was somewhere between 7-11, and it was just a water park-nothing else to it. Perfectly normal, just fucking huge. I can't remember what it was, but some element made this dream a nightmare-possibly the fact that I'm afraid of heights. I can't actually remember what happened in the dream at all-I just remember that freaky ass waterpark.

Now, the second time I had this setting in a dream (two to three nights ago), there were some major changes. It wasn't just a water park now, oh no. Now it's a water park on a fucking air craft carrier in the middle of the ocean. Makes a whole lot of sense, right?

This aircraft carrier had roads and ramps and shit for cars to drive on-one of the scariest parts of the dream, I was in a car with my dad and possibly Walkinator-can't quite remember. We were speeding down that ramp, and it practically made me shit my pants. So yeah. This is, apparently, the biggest fucking aircraft carrier to ever exist.

Pretty much everyone I've ever known was on that ship-I think I actually remember seeing Rahvin in a food court type place on the carrier. But anyway, one day, I woke up at four in the morning, and decided to take a swim for some stupid ass reason. I jump into a murky swimming pool, and swim around for a bit, and eventually I find a fucking hammerhead shark. Yeah. What the fuck was a hammerhead shark doing in a fucking chlorine pool on a fucking aircraft carrier the size of the fucking Vatican City (country) beats me. Anyways, either the pool became larger or this shark swam really fucking slowly (in retrospect, it seems to be both), but I then spent 5 minutes walking away from the shark in the water. It eventually caught up to my arm and started biting it. I suppose the shark really was in slow motion-instead of gnawing my arm off, it just kinda slowly and carefully sunk its teeth into my arm, hardly doing any damage to me, just damaging my flesh a little. Anyways, I fucking walked out of the pool, somehow scraping the shark off my arm and back into the pool. I called for help, and after a couple of hours (i think), someone came, and sent for an ambulance. Yeah, that's right again. A mother fucking ambulance. On an aircraft carrier. Apparently this ship has it's own fucking hospital and emergency vehicle system. So yeah, the doctors gave me a cast (for a fucking bite wound that didn't even damage my bones), and I spent the rest of the dream telling my school friends (also on the boat) about how there was A MOTHERFUCKING HAMMERHEAD SHARK IN A FUCKING POOL ON A MOTHERFUCKING AIRCRAFT CARRIER. BEAT THAT.
    Can anyone here really say they had a less ludicrous and illogical dream than that? The waterpark hardly played a role. I just looked over fucking yonder and there it was. A waterpark on a fucking aircraft carrier. I spent a little time on it, and the others spent more.

I had both (the one about the hotel and this one) of those dreams in one night. The first was kinda fucking awesome, but still a little scary. The second one was, well, I'll let you decide for yourself.

I could make it a fucking movie similar to Snakes On A Plane. Sharks On A Boat. It would star Samuel L. Jackson, and believe me, he would have had it with these mother fucking sharks* on this mother fucking aircraft carrier.

*Just to make it clear, there was just the one shark in the dream.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 am

Tat's dream is best dream.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 am

i had a dream about Dishonored
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 am

Izanami wrote:Tat's dream is best dream.
    Seconded. TAT MAKE THESE INTO MOVIES OR BOOKS OR MSPA'S OR SOMETHING WITH ALL THIS TIME YOU DON'T HAVE :O
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am

I'm 75% sure I had dreams last night, but I forgot all of it when I woke up.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 pm

SirPwnington wrote:
    Izanami wrote:Tat's dream is best dream.
    Seconded. TAT MAKE THESE INTO MOVIES OR BOOKS OR MSPA'S OR SOMETHING WITH ALL THIS TIME YOU DON'T HAVE :O

I'd do a flash or something if Adobe Flash wasn't such a pain in the ass to use.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Izanami wrote:girl had an amazing ass, but also had a penis.

looks like your subconcious is trying to tell you something about futa
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Female Posts : 426

Post by Jazz Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am

My dream last night was fucking incredible, especially because it eventually became a lucid dream that I could manipulate. It started out with me in a car with three other people I didn't recognize, but that didn't matter since apparently we were great friends. One of the people in the car was a teenage boy with long black hair, he was making out with some fat girl about half of the time. he occasionally cheated on her by literally fucking some blonde behind her back. like literally behind her back. It doesn't need to make sense, it's a dream. the person driving the car didn't exist, or was invisible, who knows. we all arrived at some wheat field. in the field there was a wall. on the wall there was a row of fake metal nipples with milk slowly dripping out, I shit you not. there were about 12 nipples. There were little chicks drinking the milk from these rusty metal nipples, which resembled man nipples due to their small size. It was very odd, especially since chicks aren't mammals, and therefore don't drink milk, but I didn't notice anything wrong because I was dreaming and when you dream, the part of your brain that recognizes when something isn't right is asleep. so I scoopedI up a handful of chicks and then went over to a roller coaster that somehow formed from behind the wall when I wasn't looking. The other randomly generated people and I boarded this massive hypercoaster. As we went up the 75 degree lift hill with my handful of chicks I suddenly realized something that should have been obvious. I was dreaming. I got the most intense feeling at that moment when my dream became lucid. I replaced the random people with people I knew. The roller coaster was far better than any roller coaster I have ever been on. Better than El Torro and kingda ka combined times 10. It had at least 5 minutes of good airtime and so many crazy inversions. it came to a stop at one point where there was a hydraulic and magnetic catapult launch. The train morphed so that everyone was in a laying back position with a kick ass safety restraint. A voice said "keep your head back, arms down, and hold on for dear life motherfuckers" we all generated some kick ass safety goggles. The launch would put dodonpa and formula rossa to shame. it reached a motherfucking insane speed of 356 mph followed by very smooth banked ziggin and zaggin. there was a top hat tower that must have been at least a quarter mile high. I think I came during the launch. It was that intense. it was such an intense roller coaster that I fucking had an orgasm. Fuck, it was incredible. unfortunately the ride came to an abrupt end as my mother woke me up and forced me to attend church. I wanted to go to sleep again, so during the sermon I did and the same dream continued with the same roller coaster. And after church, I went to sleep again. I can't explain the intense feeling I get whenever I enter a lucid dream. Unfortunately, every time I was able to recognize that I was dreaming my adrenaline rush would wake me up. That is just how awesome my dream was. I had full on adrenaline rushes and I would get this awesome body tingling feeling that is similar to the feeling I get when listening to music that I really love.
    I'm going to try for some more lucid dreaming tonight.

Last edited by walkinator on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a punctuation mark)
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 am

Sounds like you have intercourse on your mind.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 pm

I had a dream where reality seemed to fight with Minecraft.
    Not like, literally fight, but there were parts where everything was made of minecraft blocks, and then other parts were completely normal.
    Sometimes minecraft slipped into reality, and sometimes elements of reality slipped into minecraft.
    The dream took place at some sort of summer camp type place where everyone was my age and we never really actually did anything. There was a strict curfew, except that we somehow occasionally defied that curfew in ways that seem fucking impossible (explained later).
    Hnnnnnnnng, I have to go. Will finish this post tonight.

Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Tateos wrote:The dream took place at some sort of summer camp type place where everyone was my age and we never really actually did anything.
    so exactly like summer camp

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Hectic Jon wrote:
    Tateos wrote:The dream took place at some sort of summer camp type place where everyone was my age and we never really actually did anything.
    so exactly like summer camp

Nightmare/dreams thread 3361
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Nightmare/dreams thread Empty I HEREBY FUCKING DECLARE THAT I HATE DREAMS FOREVER

Post by TITAN Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Alright, this is probably one of the more disturbing dream's I've had.

Basically, I was locked in a room. It was less of a room and a very open house. I wasn't the only one there, there were other people. Close to the border between two rooms, one that I vaguely remember as the kitchen and another big, open empty room, there was this thing. It looked vaguely like a vending machine, but it just had numbers on a stand. Using amazing dream logic, which is to say this shit recurs in my dreams, I deduced that this was probably gonna fucking explode. I'm unsure as to whether the other people in the area were aware of the impending situation I call the "Michael Bay Constant", which is to say shit blowing up. If I remember right, besides me, there was one man, one woman, and one male child. If I remember right, the number counted down from either 1:30 (in minutes) or 2:00. It was probably 2:00. Periodically (IE, after about 30 seconds), something independent of the countdown happened, from the machine. The first 'event', as I have nothing else to call them, was kind of a green 'pulse'. As the pulse surrounded the man, he systematically vanished. No reaction, from anybody. The pulse just erased him. This was pretty fucking disturbing. The second event, apparently, was to release a few small, walking machines. The child, inevitably attracted to the things, played with one of them for the remainder of the countdown. I could feel that these were bombs too, which was pretty stupid because this place was going to explode anyway. Still, the kid was going to EXPLODE, which wan't gonna be fun. As far as I remember, nothing else important happened, until the end of the countdown. As it neared the end, the room brightened. And brightened. As if it was already beginning to explode, I guess. At this point, the dream was dead-locked on the countdown, I couldn't see anything else. The counter just went down and down, while it got brighter and brighter.

Three...

Two...

One...

If anything happened at one, I was too blind to see it. I woke up at this part. This shit was pretty disturbing to me.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 pm

@AJ: That's kinda fuq'd up.

ALSO I don't know if I've actually posted in this thread so here's a dream I had last night that bummed me out.

In the dream, I was BBF's with a cute british girl and we would hang out all the time and do stuff and then in the dream I got a note saying she moved to Kentucky (I don't know why a british person would move to kentucky) but she never even mentioned it to dream me (in my dreams I'm skinnier and more attractive) and I was super sad about it :c

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 pm

I recently had a dream about Ariana Grande (what a surprise!) and she was literally my Waifu and we did cute stuff together and I was happy and then I woke up and I almost cried.

Spoiler:
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Cryotechnic wrote:
    Three...

Two...

One...

holy shit

"Michael Bay Constant"
    lmfao
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

My dreams lately haven't even approached AIRCRAFT CARRIER WATER PARK SHARK 2012 lately, but here was a kind of interesting one I wont go into a lot of detail about.

I was literally in a video game. I was the main character, I experienced death multiple times, killed the same guards multiple times, and was completely self aware for the entire dream.
    Not aware that it was a dream, but aware that I was a character in a video game.

Before my mom woke me up, I got pimp slapped by a massive Cthulu-like boss monster and had to swim my way back to the epic dock-city ruins. It actually looked like a really cool game.

Because I had The White Album by The Beatles playing while I was asleep, it actually became the soundtrack. The whole dream was pretty goddamn awesome.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 pm

I only remember dreams that are happy but then become sad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 pm