Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_lcap29%Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_lcap14%Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_lcap14%Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_lcap0%Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

3 posters

Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary Empty Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary

Post by Rahvin Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:44 am

Im playing minecraft.

I can't break any bricks cuz I have nothing.

How to start? I can kill sheep but those bitches dont drop axes or shovels

How to get shovels or axes or picks? I'm failing horribly! I don't want to build a castle of black wool

Last edited by RahvinAktveIsLevel on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary Empty Re: Rahv's Minecraft Kindadiary

Post by Gnome Child Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 am

Step one is punch wood, then you can turn wood into stuff
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:31 am

Observations so far..

Now I accidentally have like 900 cobblestone taking up rooms of chests with nothing but stupid cobblestone and sand.
    Whose bucket do i have to scrub to get some diamonds around here? Amirite?
    A chicken has wandered into my house. I now have a pet! This is a good omen, a sign of bounty to come. Or just something to bump into all the damn time and beat with shit for being in my way. I choose to see it as a good omen that I can beat with shit.
    I have erected a tower into the sky, it has torches on it. When I am lost, I will look to the sky to find my way home. More than once this tower has saved me, I build more on it regularly, and even have a rounded staircase to climb it so I can still build it higher and higher!
    I have learned that dangerous moves must be made to make the things we have today. Brave men and women sling themselves over the sides of walls every day to fix weldings on bridges and windmills, and now I must edge myself off the edge, to where I can see the side of the block I'm standing on, so as to build a bridge. RIP when I get too hasty... With sacrifice comes reward...sometimes..

LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 am

make a bed
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:47 pm

An ancient wizard approached me and told me that I should make a bed. When I did some research into this matter I found that there is a magical field around the bed that will summon me to it, should I fall to my doomy doom... I am out of iron, and I cannot make shears. This mine is starting to feel more like a curse than a gift, and into the depths I venture.
    Today, while on a quest for a bed, I was down in the dark dank caves and I misjudged a step and fell quite a distance. I didn't die, but I sure tweeked this ankle something fierce. I also ran out of torches and my pickaxe broke. Why am I doing this quest anyway?

I must build a makeshift bunker at the bottom of this mine so I can rebuild the necessary equipment to leave.
    Sometimes the fastest route is straight up! I built a tower under under myself and went straight up, 70-80 bricks later and I'm freeeee! But NOW where am I? And....are those horses? Perhaps I can talk one into letting me ride it.

.... I cannot speak horse language. I must return to this idea later. Where is that wizard?
    I have a bed, but now I must build a room for the bed. A sort of Bed Room.
    I ran out of wood to build my room... I don't want to use two types of wood. I must now go find a jungle and cut it down for jungle wood. I pray I don't get eaten alive out there. Please Yeezus of 1996, watch over me as I journey far from home in search of equipment.
    While looking for wood I found an octopus, so I went and did battle with it. I was victorious and am returning home with strange sacs filled with black fluid. Hooray! Hoorah!
    I now have a cozy place to sleep with my chicken. Here chicky chicky chicky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am