Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Status updates - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Status updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Status updates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Status updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Status updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Status updates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Status updates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Status updates - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Status updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Status updates - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+8
Gnome Child
NinjaLucario188
Kyle
Alex
LevelAktveIsRahvin
Tetris
Aktve
Rahvin
12 posters

Status updates

Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Status updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Status updates

Post by Ptero Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:58 am

my girlfriend's mom is legit insane and i don't know how to deal with it

we went to a birthday party from 6 PM until a little before midnight and i dropped her back off at like 12:15 AM

so i get home and i get a text message from her telling me to call her and that it's really important

i call her and she's all crying and shit. apparently her mom was so pissed that she got home after midnight that she started breaking all of her shit, throwing things, yelling, etc.

she's telling me about this and crying and everything and i'm just like ummmm how am i supposed to respond to any of this. fuck.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:18 am

Level, I love pumpkin spice candles. Do you prefer this new pumpkin spice over the last candles you had?

Sir and Tat, I'm glad you loved my Zelda story. I think I told it accurately.

And ptero.. maaaan. I would venture a guess that your gf's mom is legit insane. I'd say "think of it from her point of view" and I thought of it from her point of view and she's still immature for responding the way she did. Accidents happen.

I would say that rational adults should understand that accidents happen. Sometimes a bill gets paid late, sometimes the busses are running on a funky schedule, sometimes there's a flood in the kitchen of your taco bell and your taco people are mobbing around in a swamp to make your food without complaining so shut your face your food is coming. In my experience there aren't many adults that are any more mature than young teenagers.. But because they're old enough to not be teens they *think* they're like more mature or something?

I'll be honest, maturity has jack and shit to do with age. You can be 40 and still have the patience and maturity of a 6 year old. Tonight you were at a party with your girl, you guys were running a few minutes late. Would she prefer you to speed? Would she prefer you to run red lights and drive recklessly to get her daughter home? Probably no to both of those questions. What you did was, you drove safe and got her daughter home in one piece. Soon her daughter will be an "adult" and she'll be forced to make her own decisions about these things. I hope your girlfriend will always choose to be safe and get there in one piece. People are late to work all the time, people are late to meetings, church, weddings, funerals, any event you can think of ever happening. Babies are late being born(original sin).

I would, if you ever have the chance, calmly and rationally try to explain that you took your time getting home because you wanted everyone to be safe. She can counter with: "THEN YOU SHOULDA LEFT EARLIER" and thats when you bring up the fact that accidents happen. You didn't want her to be late, you didn't want to make anyone mad, and you respect that she cares about her daughter's safety because you also care about her daughter's safety, but this one time you made a mistake and lost track of time by 10-15 minutes. Or that you underestimated how long it would take to drive, and didn't want to be a crazyman on the roads.

Sidenote to Ptero,
    I'm sorry dude. The first girl I ever porked had a mom who hated me but thats a story for another day...suffice to say I've had my share of gf-mom drama.

Alright, thats my rant for now.

Status update:
    Today we had a flood in our kitchen and all of our drain pipes started working in reverse...years of sludge and old meat and veggies that were decaying started bubbling over the top of the pipes and we got to slosh around in murky stinky grossness. But our manager didn't shut down the store for 30 minutes to get this fixed(like everyone said should have happened), instead we just got grossed out and soaked in this stuff and kept working hard.

I am dry and happy now and drinking my first beer of the night. Woot!

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:18 am

I have two laptops in one lap. I feel so happy.. even tho one of them is messed up and beeeeeeeeping really loud. That poor old thang. It still turns on, gonna use it to download music... I figure.. if someone gives me a virus wtf you gonna do to it that hasn't happened? And what will I really lose? I already got all my important stuff off it, from here out its disposable.

H1 3V312`/0n3 laptop...im glad thats waaaay over with.

That being said: the laptop of old, the one you guys remember so very well, is fuuuuuxt. It is like a million degrees in my lap. I wish I could move it but it would fall apart and turn off..i'm burning to d/l music. Free my ass, forgive me eminem, I already bought this cd twice, but I neeeeeed a new copy. I will burn myself for it. Then i'll burn it. (not really, who burns cds? this is goin on my fone in digiformat bishes)

>2k13
    >still sayin bishes
    >still sayin 2k
    >thinks digital copies are new technology
    >memearrows outsi...e of chan
    >errybody dinosaur

Smells like burning.

My poor computer...

Chrome doesn't work.
    FF doesn't work.
    IE works...?!?!?!?! *mindfuck*

Lol tried to type on keyboard *pleb*

Ok. My computer is now playing random music. THIS IS GREAT! From nowhere, bam, music I've never heard before. HAX MUCH?

Alright, so whatever is attacking my computer is opening random windows. That's fun. Right now my goal is to get Eminem's album Relapse. I am fighting for this... So, the random windows open and take like a minute to open each cuz my computer is tryna catch on fire. My goal here to so blow at it, fan it, and keep it alive while fighting this by closing shit and fyi I can't ctrl+alt+del cuz those keys don't work on this old beast. I'm typing from the good computer that's never been anywhere near anything weird...mostly.

I didn't think, for some reason, that it would take any time to download this. I figured I could get there and download and be good, then load the files onto a flash drive and bam. Buuuuuut....now I have to hold off the enemies while they attack me, I'm hunkered down and I'm holding the plug in the computer cuz its battery is DEAD, and i'm closing windows and fanning and typing to you guys and smoking and drinking and 20%.

BACK TO MY MAIN MISSION. WILL RETURN WITH DETAILS. WAR ENSUES HERE

BOLOGNA
    .SALAD YOU BITCH
    I have just realized that I cannot move. Moving will jiggle the cord out from the computer, RIP mission. I am....trapped... and watching Survivorman. I feel like him.
    I must exist with what is around me for another like 75% more... I will reinforce my boot laces with fiberous trees. The days were long so I had plenty of daylight, but I spent many hours out in the scorching sun. (he said that last part) I am going slowly insane... I'm ok with this because I've always wanted to be cray. I just keep leaning against the edge of the sanity bubble, one of these times its gonna snap and leave me on the other side.

I broke all my bootlaces and had to start over.

My thinking right now is that I'm kinda hungry and I wish I could go get some food. I intend on going to 7-11 to get hot dogs and cover them in cheez and chili and onions and ketchup and mustard and jalepeno peppers...but I guess not. I will be sitting here watching this for another 69%.

Hey, 69 is my bosses fav number.

PERSPECTIVE:
    It is now 3:41 and I'm listening to my CD... I promise you I was sweating and tired and frustrated and went to bed immediately after finishing the war... I got back out of bed cuz I realized I wasn't tired, but I needed to be a diff room from that old computer cuz it was that or throw it through the window and I ain't got money for a new window. HOWEVER! I am listening to my Eminem Relapse CD and that makes me happy. I'm gonna drink this beer and pass out now. But hell yeah, hella update. Can't do updates like this on fb, bitches be all up in my sheezy.

Random note about this album: It seems I know the word of every song but I don't remember knowing ALLLLL these words. My mouth is just like "welp. we used to do this...sorry you dont remember...but we did."

...we....
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:23 pm

I have an extremely bad habit of assuming people don't want me around and pushing them away.
    I need to stop doing that. I had for a while, but I'm starting to do it again.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 pm

i have two ingrown toenails
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 pm

the funny part is that she didn't even give us a curfew. it was just an arbitrary reason to yell at us i guess. OH WELL. but i appreciate your amazing rant Rahvin, it was quite enjoyable.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Ptero wrote:my girlfriend's mom is legit insane and i don't know how to deal with it

rest of story
    Ptero wrote:the funny part is that she didn't even give us a curfew. it was just an arbitrary reason to yell at us i guess.
    wow your gf's mom is a real bitch. i'm not a parent and i don't plan on becoming one for a couple of years but there's no reason to freak out over 15 minutes. i know one could always pull the card of "I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A GUTTER SOMEWHERE BEING RAPED" which is a real fear to have in some places but that's no reason to be breaking your daughter's shit.

does your gf live with her dad? i'm going to guess not many good men would want to live with such a volatile bitch of a person and probably a failure of a parent but i'd like to know if there's someone you could probably have a rational discussion about curfews with to try to get an understanding? i dunno.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Every time I see dweezil's name I think of a line from "This is the way I live" from Baby Boy Da Prince..a song lost in time. First, the very very beginning... then you can skip to 1:40 to see our boy's dramatic return to the song.

Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Wow, really sorry to hear that Ptero. Her mum must have some serious issues :0
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm

if anything ever goes wrong with that relationship due to the mother or whatever ptero you can always look at her (the mother) dead in the eye and say "I fucked yo daughter, biiiiiiiiiiiatch"

xD
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Also call racism
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm

LevelAktveIsRahvin wrote:if anything ever goes wrong with that relationship due to the mother or whatever ptero you can always look at her (the mother) dead in the eye and say "I fucked yo daughter, biiiiiiiiiiiatch"
    especially if it isn't true
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

dweezil wrote:wow your gf's mom is a real bitch. i'm not a parent and i don't plan on becoming one for a couple of years but there's no reason to freak out over 15 minutes. i know one could always pull the card of "I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A GUTTER SOMEWHERE BEING RAPED" which is a real fear to have in some places but that's no reason to be breaking your daughter's shit.

does your gf live with her dad? i'm going to guess not many good men would want to live with such a volatile bitch of a person and probably a failure of a parent but i'd like to know if there's someone you could probably have a rational discussion about curfews with to try to get an understanding? i dunno.
    lol nope, her mom is actually a lesbian with a 22 year old girlfriend. her dad lives in florida. i hung out at her house yesterday and her mom was sort of nice so i guess it's okay for now.

SirYeezington ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ wrote:Wow, really sorry to hear that Ptero. Her mum must have some serious issues :0
    for real dawg

LevelAktveIsRahvin wrote:if anything ever goes wrong with that relationship due to the mother or whatever ptero you can always look at her (the mother) dead in the eye and say "I fucked yo daughter, biiiiiiiiiiiatch"

xD
    not the worst idea i've ever heard.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Ptero wrote:lol nope, her mom is actually a lesbian with a 22 year old girlfriend.
    holy fucking shit
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

I got GTA 5 at midnight, and I've only played 6 hours of it so far :( And I only have time for another 6 hours left in the first day. Stupid sleep and life... anyway, gotta go cuz you know lol GTA 5'N IT UP FO REAL dawg
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:37 am

Couldn't get GTA 5 as soon as it came out cause KH 1.5, but I plan on getting it soon.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 am

I'm watching the finale to America's Got Talent, then I'm gonna play more GTA V because thats the only thing I do in life anymore.. I dream GTA, I think GTA all day, then I play it alllllll day..

I fall asleep playing it.. I wake up and play some more.. I haven't showered or shaved since the release. I need help. I need someone to invent a time machine so I can have more hours in the day to devote to playing GTA V.

THAT IS ALL!
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I got bit by a spider a few days ago, the swelling is still getting worse 48 hours later... My wife wants to take me to the dr. I don't want to go to the dr because of how $$$ that would be..who needs two arms?

OH SHIT I CAN'T PLAY GTA 5 WIT ONLY ONE HAND.

I might end up going to dr.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Rahv, you totally need to see a doctor about that shit.
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 am

rip in piece rahvin's hand :'(
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:35 pm

The swelling has gone down on my spider bite :)

The doctor thing didn't pan out the way I wanted it to, turns out we woulda had to go to the emergency room due to how late it was and that's mucho dinero that I dun have... so I manned up and fought smart and my arm is getting better.

They didn't call me Dr R for nuffin!

Ptero, how is that girlfriend stuff workin out?
    Sirpwn, did you get that job at McDonalds?
    Jon, hows that new job?
    Aktve, how's that job?

I'm too groggy and tired from all the diphenhydramine to think of any more status updates right this moment... gotta go work now ://////
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Miraculous arm recovery un-rip in piece Rahv's arm #TYBG. Also, I haven't found out if I have the job yet, but it took like a month after their interview for my friend to find out they got it so yeah I probably just have to wait a while. Thanks for asking!
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 pm

When you got that spider bite on your hand
    I thought we would have to break up the band
    To lose your arm would surely upset your brain
    The poison then could reach your heart from a vein
    I'm glad that it didn't destroy you
    How sad that would be
    Cause if it destroyed you
    It would destroy me
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 pm

I loved your rap, tat :D

My arm is much better.

http://ask.fm/Rahvmetsu

I have ask.fm, come ask me inappropriate questions or something
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:07 pm

RahvinIsEveryone wrote:I loved your rap, tat :D

My arm is much better.

http://ask.fm/Rahvmetsu

I have ask.fm, come ask me inappropriate questions or something
    you mean the lyrics i posted above in this thread? Those are just some lyrics from The Flaming Lips' Spiderbite Song

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content