Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+3
Ptero
Rahvin
Aktve
7 posters

Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving?

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving?

Post by Rahvin Fri May 31, 2013 5:55 am

My favorite memory of driving is when I first fishtailed with my grandpa in the car. I haven't fishtailed since, but it was a good fun learning exercise.
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you drive? What's your favorite memory of driving?

Post by TITAN Fri May 31, 2013 4:21 pm

2rd wrote:
    Aktve wrote:Don't most places give free water though? Or was it just what you said that was amusing?

I like sometimes or at least when I was younger we would go skating late at night and skate through the drive through and ask for free shit, sometimes we would get it

It's that road rage comment. Today's me would think that's crazy... having worked in fast food for 3 years I know that the person taking my order doesn't give 1 flying fuck why i want the free water, just order your water, take it for free, and get the fuck outta my drivethru. No backstory or justifications necessary.

I'd give someone as much water as they needed if they said that. I'm not sure if that makes me a bad person or a good person. Iunno.
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 797

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 pm

I was just retelling this story today. I was up in Mammoth during winter visiting my uncle, you know to go snowboarding and such. He worked at June mountain which is idk maybe like an hour from Mammoth. I was in the car with him and his coworker and we were steady mobbin. It was snowing out and cold as fuck. Soon enough we are what seems to be alone on the road and everything turns white. We could not tell north from south or right from left. We were caught in a whiteout. The driver acted like he could still see but soon enough BOOM! We are stop dead in our tracks. We assess the situation and determine that we may have either hit another car or hit an embankment. After what seems like forever the whiteout passes and we find ourselves about 20 yards off the road slammed into a snow embankment. Luckily it was mostly powder so the car didn't have much damage. We have to dig the car out of the snow and push it back onto the road. Finally we manage to get it back onto the pavement and continue on our way.

Probably the closest I've come to dying in a car it was weird.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:24 am