Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+4
Kyle
Tetris
Rahvin
Alex
8 posters

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 Empty Re: Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Post by Ptero Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm

yeah i think Macklemore is better than most people give him credit for. his lyrics are solid and he has some really good production too (thank you Ryan Lewis).
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 797

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about - Page 2 Empty Re: Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Ryan Lewis is what makes that duo so successful, his beats are insane
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Honestly, this 2013 is turning out to be a pretty great year for music. Atoms For Peace, Daft Punk, Kanye West, Portugal. The Man, Sigur Ros, Boards of Canada, MGMT, Queens of the Stone Age, The Lonely Island, Nine Inch Nails, and countless more all have albums coming out/have already released albums this year. I've never really been super excited for an album that was going to come out before this year, and now I'm excited for too many things. TOO MANY.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 pm

maybe this decade won't be shitty and bad after all
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 pm

hiddeninthecrowd wrote:maybe this decade won't be shitty and bad after all

I know this is a joke, but this is literally what I'm getting at. I was thinking earlier this year that I really didn't like the direction where rock/alternative/indie music was going and probably would go for about 5 or so years (which seems to be the general length of the phases that popular rock music goes through)
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

rock is dead

DAE remember the beatles

this generation doesn't know good music

only 90's kids will remember

etc.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm perfectly open to new kinds of music. I just didn't like the style that music seemed to be adapting, which had a pretty big disco-y influence.
    I hate disco.
    Rock is dead, at least for a little while, and it's not like it hasn't died before (see: disco in the late 70s).
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 am

Just purchased The Wack Album by The Lonely Island.
    Can't wait to listen to this shit.

EDIT: It's p. good thus far.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 pm

I have purchased the following new albums:
    The Wack Album-The Lonely Island, June 11th
    Evil Friends-Portugal. The Man, June 4th
    Modern Vampires of the City-Vampire Weekend, May 14th
    Yeezus-Kanye West, June 18th
    Kveikur-Sigur Ros, June 18th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 am