Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_lcap29%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_lcap14%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_lcap14%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_lcap0%Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+4
Kyle
Tetris
Rahvin
Alex
8 posters

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about Empty Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Post by Alex Wed May 08, 2013 12:53 am

The Wack Album-The Lonely Island, June 11th
    ARTPOP-Lady Gaga, ???? (Supposedly she has finished the album, but no release date has been given yet. Lady Gaga is actually really talented, but Born This Way was a mess and I'm hoping she'll do better with this one.)
    Evil Friends-Portugal. The Man, June 4th
    Random Access Memories-Daft Punk, May 21st
    MGMT-MGMT, June 2013
    ...Like Clockwork-Queens of the Stone Age, June 4th
    Tomorrow's Harvest-Boards of Canada
    Yeezus-Kanye West (June 18th)
    The Gayest Rappers Alive-The NOB, December 29th

Last edited by Tateos and stuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about Empty Re: Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Post by Rahvin Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am

You make me proud, dad.

Also, I didn't know High&Dry was by Radiohead until yesterday because I'm a failure. Also, do you like Coldplay?
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about Empty Re: Albums coming out relatively soon that Tateos is actually quite excited about

Post by Tetris Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

I've heard Lady Gaga is okay. MGMT is pretty alright.

I don't get what all the hype is about the Daft Punk album. I listened to Get Lucky, and I liked it and thought it was a good song, but not as good as I've seen people make it out to be. I find some Daft Punk songs annoying as fuck (for example, Technologic) but haven't listened to a full album or anything so idk.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Wed May 08, 2013 2:19 am

Dr R wrote:You make me proud, dad.

Also, I didn't know High&Dry was by Radiohead until yesterday because I'm a failure. Also, do you like Coldplay?

Viva La Vida>A Rush Of Blood To The Head>Parachutes>X&Y
    Spoiler:

Tetris wrote:I don't get what all the hype is about the Daft Punk album. I listened to Get Lucky, and I liked it and thought it was a good song, but not as good as I've seen people make it out to be. I find some Daft Punk songs annoying as fuck (for example, Technologic) but haven't listened to a full album or anything so idk.

I basically hold the same position as you do, but more lately I've been noticing flashes of genius in some of their songs, and it's made me look past the ones that annoy the shit out of me.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 am

Tetris wrote:I don't get what all the hype is about the Daft Punk album. I listened to Get Lucky, and I liked it and thought it was a good song, but not as good as I've seen people make it out to be.

apparently it's very overplayed but i've been living in a hole where people throw new things down at me.

i like it a lot also.
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

NEW KANYE ALBUM IN JUNE (PROBABLY) PREPARE YOUR ANUS
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 797

Post by Aktve Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Drake has a new album coming soon too, I know most of you don't like him but I think he's fuckin awesome
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Wed May 08, 2013 11:05 pm

i've actually never given Drake a chance

i should download his albums
    killerhammer
    killerhammer
    Rogue

Male Posts : 227

Post by killerhammer Wed May 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Pointed Stick wrote:
    Random Access Memories-Daft Punk, May 21st
    hell yeah, im hype for this one too. get lucky is AMAZING and im hoping the rest of the album will be the same
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Thu May 09, 2013 12:22 am

Ptero wrote:i've actually never given Drake a chance

i should download his albums

His tape So Far Gone was great and I really enjoyed both of his studio albums as well, definitely try him out. I would get it you don't like it though
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 pm

kanye west may be an asshole, but he's "a fascinating asshole."
    based mostly off of his performance on Saturday Night Live a few nights ago, I'm kind of excited for Yeezus, which is arguably the most masturbatory album name ever conceived of
    significance: tateos is going to buy a rap album that isn't humorous
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeezus Christ the second I'm coming

wait what
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

can this also be the "albums coming out soon that you're anticipating" thread
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Pointed Stick wrote:kanye west may be an asshole, but he's "a fascinating asshole."
    based mostly off of his performance on Saturday Night Live a few nights ago, I'm kind of excited for Yeezus, which is arguably the most masturbatory album name ever conceived of

AW YEAH

now i just need to get excited for the next Radiohead album and we'll have come full circle
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon May 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Tetris wrote:can this also be the "albums coming out soon that you're anticipating" thread

that's basically how they've been treating it
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Mon May 20, 2013 11:18 pm

NO. Obviously we can only post in this thread to comment on the albums Tateos is excited about.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Ptero wrote:
    Pointed Stick wrote:kanye west may be an asshole, but he's "a fascinating asshole."

AW YEAH

now i just need to get excited for the next Radiohead album and we'll have come full circle

i don't know about that. I haven't really come to like rap, I've come to recognize it as an art form, and with any other art form, I don't necessarily like it, but some of it I enjoy.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

i haven't listened to any of kanye's stuff but i've read that "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" was a great album
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri May 31, 2013 1:58 am

I am outrageously fucking excited for Kveikur by Sigur Ros.
    And Yeezus.
    those two especially, and they're pretty much complete opposites.
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 am

Kanye West - Yeezus
    Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off
    J. Cole - Born Sinner
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris Fri May 31, 2013 2:13 am

i never posted shit in this thread that was on topic. most (like half) of the albums i was looking forward to this year have come out already. but here's two that aren't:

cage the elephant's third album
    franz ferdinand - right thoughts, right words, right action
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Fri May 31, 2013 5:39 am

"i cant wait for the new nicki minaj album featuring will smith" -tateos
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Fri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Aktve wrote:Kanye West - Yeezus
    J. Cole - Born Sinner

i've never actually listened to Mac Miller but i hate his fucking face so much that i don't want to listen to any of his music

like seriously he is the most punchable person ever
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri May 31, 2013 5:40 pm

3th wrote:"i cant wait for the new nicki minaj album featuring will smith" -tateos

hahaha if i actually said that it would be time to bring me to the vet and put me down
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Post by Aktve Fri May 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Ptero wrote:
    Aktve wrote:Kanye West - Yeezus
    J. Cole - Born Sinner

i've never actually listened to Mac Miller but i hate his fucking face so much that i don't want to listen to any of his music

like seriously he is the most punchable person ever

I don't get this. I always hear people say this but I don't really find his face that punchable. The dude is getting his and he's put out some good tracks. I think Mack[Le]More is more punchable but that's just me. Macklemore still has some good tracks too though I ain't no hip hop elitist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:06 pm