Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Polly Y76b
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

March 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?


    The Crafting Corner

    Share
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

    Minecraft is whatever you want it to be. You can break and replace blocks in order to build shit and stuff.
    I don't really feel like writing a description to something that is well known already :3
    You can buy it at minecraft.net. and yeah.

    So, I'd say our temporary server is Makeshift's, because Nair and I are Ops there and I haven't made mine yet. The IP is 76.74.159.41:31665.
    We've made a huge underground cave world with tnt and magic. It's called Terra Nova, I'll post a screenshot of it in a moment.

    In case any of us still don't know what it is, here's a link to the Zero Punctuation review of it.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2680-Minecraft


    Last edited by Tateos on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 8196
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Stalingrad

    crafting corner part three

    Post by Kyle on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 pm

    Tateos wrote:In case any of us still don't know what it is,

    Then where the hell have those people been

    Anyways i'm planning on getting it a few days before full release


    Last edited by Hectic on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOPS)
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 pm

    Hectic wrote:
    Tateos wrote:In case any of us still don't know what it is,

    Then where the hell have those people been

    Anyways i'm planning on getting it a few days before full release

    Why wait that long?


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 8196
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Kyle on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

    Tateos wrote:
    Hectic wrote:
    Tateos wrote:In case any of us still don't know what it is,

    Then where the hell have those people been

    Anyways i'm planning on getting it a few days before full release

    Why wait that long?

    Because I want to wait until its really stable and the option to change your name is implemented
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 am

    Two threads of kraft... I'll use this one.

    After Seed's banning of me (in which he destroyed all of my stuff due to a massive ragefit because he though I blew up his house due to a tnt glitch which was confirmed later) RiftCrawler(King_Dinnerman) created a new bukkit server in which me, him, and a few others could play on. While waiting for the first town to be built, I made this nice little Satanic Worship Area in the Nether.

    To Worship, you must enter the Nether through the basement of my house, then proceed to find your way to the Donating room. Reading the signs along the way would be nice :3. Once in the Donating room, make your donation; (a stack of cobble or a single iron ingot at least), then kill yourself. You will be rewarded shortly Cool

    Vid:

    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 am

    Level wrote:Two threads of kraft... I'll use this one.

    After Seed's banning of me (in which he destroyed all of my stuff due to a massive ragefit because he though I blew up his house due to a tnt glitch which was confirmed later) RiftCrawler(King_Dinnerman) created a new bukkit server in which me, him, and a few others could play on. While waiting for the first town to be built, I made this nice little Satanic Worship Area in the Nether.

    To Worship, you must enter the Nether through the basement of my house, then proceed to find your way to the Donating room. Reading the signs along the way would be nice :3. Once in the Donating room, make your donation; (a stack of cobble or a single iron ingot at least), then kill yourself. You will be rewarded shortly Cool

    Vid:


    mmm yes yes lovely.
    I'mma stick to Squids server and occasionally pop into king's until ArchDrake or I get a server when 1.8 comes out.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 507
    Points : 3720
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 24

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Dark Matter on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm

    I Need a good server where i can build big-ish projects. Suggestions?


    _________________
    Art is beautiful. It is the Essence of your soul, And is fueled by emotions. If you feel your art is empty, Then you yourself are empty.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm

    Arkes wrote:I Need a good server where i can build big-ish projects. Suggestions?

    Nothing. Servers need to start new worlds when 1.8 comes out if they want NPC villages.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

    You guys should read this if you haven't. This is the massive list of features that will be introduced in 1.8

    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 507
    Points : 3720
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 24

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Dark Matter on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

    I dont mind losing stuff when i've finished building it.


    _________________
    Art is beautiful. It is the Essence of your soul, And is fueled by emotions. If you feel your art is empty, Then you yourself are empty.
    Belonoid Anoesis
    Belonoid Anoesis
    Rogue

    Female Posts : 112
    Points : 2953
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Equators and Tropics

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Belonoid Anoesis on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

    I was playing in one of my saves the last few hours or something. This is a part of my house.

    But meh. It's nothing special. Also currently hunting Creepers left to right.



    The reason I call that an incinerator room was that I put some lava to burn whatever is no longer useful.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

    Building a semi-floating city. I'll post a diagram of it later, but for now, you can see it's progress.



    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6838
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Gnome Child on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 am

    Wow, what're those mods you have on Tat?


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 am

    SirPwnington wrote:Wow, what're those mods you have on Tat?

    Only mods that were used were spawning, godmode, powertool and jump.

    Powertool assigns commands to objects. I used it to assign /jump to feathers and cobble, so that whenever I swing feathers or cobble it uses jump, which just teleports you to the block your looking at in your crosshairs.
    This is on Squidbit's Minecraft server.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 pm

    It's coming along.



    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6838
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Gnome Child on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 pm

    Tateos wrote:
    SirPwnington wrote:Wow, what're those mods you have on Tat?

    Only mods that were used were spawning, godmode, powertool and jump.

    Powertool assigns commands to objects. I used it to assign /jump to feathers and cobble, so that whenever I swing feathers or cobble it uses jump, which just teleports you to the block your looking at in your crosshairs.
    This is on Squidbit's Minecraft server.

    Oh wait, so those weird items are just normal ones with different skins?


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

    SirPwnington wrote:
    Tateos wrote:
    SirPwnington wrote:Wow, what're those mods you have on Tat?

    Only mods that were used were spawning, godmode, powertool and jump.

    Powertool assigns commands to objects. I used it to assign /jump to feathers and cobble, so that whenever I swing feathers or cobble it uses jump, which just teleports you to the block your looking at in your crosshairs.
    This is on Squidbit's Minecraft server.

    Oh wait, so those weird items are just normal ones with different skins?

    Oh yeah, it's a minecraft skin.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 am



    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Alex on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm

    So yeah, I've been playing on Squidbits server a lot lately.
    Walkinator is there too. Just post here if you want me to whitelist you.
    Here's the IP:
    sc3.servercraft.co:4114


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.


    Sponsored content

    Re: The Crafting Corner

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:24 am