Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Watching your friends...change.. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Watching your friends...change.. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Watching your friends...change.. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Watching your friends...change.. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Watching your friends...change.. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Watching your friends...change.. EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Watching your friends...change.. EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Watching your friends...change.. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Watching your friends...change.. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_lcap29%Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_lcap14%Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_lcap14%Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_lcap0%Watching your friends...change.. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

Watching your friends...change..

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Watching your friends...change.. Empty Watching your friends...change..

Post by Rahvin Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 am

This story is entirely false, as always.

So, I sell stuff to folks.. and we used to have a neighbor, that neighbor had friends we sold to, but that neighbor was also like 17, and we thought all his friends were 17, but it turns out one of his friends was like 14-15.

Now, this makes me feel bad, but over the years I've come to know the guy pretty well. He's the only other person I know in this world that has had the same artistic night time extracurricular activities.. anyway. When I met him he was into BMX racing, skating, and killing on CoD. However, over the years I've noticed he's changed quite a bit as people tend to do when they're like 14 and are now 17. I'm sure you guys all understand that one <3

However he's changed for the worse...but I can see he's still human and knows what he's doing is going overboard. Tonight he came over to my place at like 2:30am(which is normal nowadays, we're the only ones up at this hour) and he said:

"Wanna hear about the shit I got into? Well, earlier I was with these girls and they paid this guy to buy them some alcohol, two cans of sparks for 7 dollars...well they gave him the money and he came out and didn't give it to them. Well we knew where we went so we went to get it from him and he was drunk as hell. He refused to give us the alcohol, so my friend started hitting him in the face over and over. In the middle of this he grabbed Sam, y'know like SAM...and he had Sam in a headlock and my other friend was on the ground so I just started kickin the guy in the head. Eventually someone hit him with a 2x4 and his head was bleeding and he was layin there breathin all hard and coughing so we grabbed the beer and dipped."

......damn....

"Man, I got into some shit I didn't wanna get into tonight. I don't wanna do THAT...."

And that's the craziest story I've heard in 6 hours, so here you go. I have watched this kid go from skating and bmxing to writing his name all over the world while getting drunk and stoned and dropping outta school and beating people down 3-on-1. But he seemed so....sad...about what had happened. I wonder if he was growing a conscience or building a wall..

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 am