Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+5
Tetris
LevelAktveIsRahvin
Rahvin
Kyle
Alex
9 posters

AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS.

Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 Empty Re: AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS.

Post by Kyle Fri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm

the closest thing i do to being in a band is play drums whenever i can
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS. - Page 3 Empty Re: AN NOB ALBUM. COMING IN A FEW MONTHS.

Post by Alex Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 pm

NecromancerPwn wrote:ps. do you participate in making music for the serious band or just sing/rap

Walk is going to be making most of the actual music for the serious band, but I'm the singer (for now, but possibly forever if I continue to improve)/songwriter (forever). I would contribute more to the instrumental aspect of the music, but I don't play an instrument except for a tiny, tiny bit of piano. I'm probably going to hum some things out for him if I know what I want a song to sound like when I write the lyrics, but other than that, he (and the lucario guy on our forum) will be making most of the music.
    I'll tell you the name of our srs band when we have a song completed and a bandcamp made, but until then, it's going to stay mostly secret.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Pointed Stick wrote:I'll tell you the name of our srs band when we have a song completed and a bandcamp made

the wiggiz of beats
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Cool, I'm looking forwards to hearing legit singing from Tateos :)
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 am

yeah by the way it's also possible we completely abandon the nob project to work on our serious stuff in those first 10 days of summer i have scheduled out because it's more exciting to us and i have like 20+ songs written out for it and yeah we'll see
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 am

We'll like your band regardless of what genre you're playing.. I'm sure we'll dig your real band's music just as much :)
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Pointed Stick wrote:yeah by the way it's also possible we completely abandon the nob project to work on our serious stuff in those first 10 days of summer i have scheduled out because it's more exciting to us and i have like 20+ songs written out for it and yeah we'll see
    Dude, I need to read your lyrics!
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 am

NinjaLucario188 wrote:Dude, I need to read your lyrics!

there is really no organization to the following message. i'm exceptionally tired. enjoy.

right right yeah yeah but before I show them to you i swear to god i am not depressed (although most of them were written while I was having situational depression), suicidal (a couple of them started writing themselves and ended up being very clearly about suicide or wanting to die, but those were mostly accidents. Schizosuburbia especially. i just had to rearrange the verses for it to go from completely incomprehensible-the intention-to entirely comprehensible and very much so about suicide), or mentally unwell
    but other than that have fun taking a journey into alex's incredibly dark, bleak junior year. prepare to watch me grow hopeless and then hopeful and then hopeless again. prepare to watch me go through my first crush in 4 years and blow it out of proportion because it was the first time in 3 years i allowed myself to have any sort of romantic interest. prepare yourself for the disturbing, mostly illegible message i left myself when that came to an end. prepare to see no evidence of the much more realistic 2nd crush in 4 years that i have now because it's going pretty well and it's hard for me to write about things going well unless it's something hopeful. we're really awkward together but that's kind of enjoyable and i really like my ladyfriend. a lot.
    back on the main point, prepare to see drawings that will either disturb or amuse you or somewhere inbetween. prepare to read messages that even i no longer understand. etc. etc. etc.
    Prepare for all this, because when you get into my panic/anxiety/stress journal, you get in all the way.

or maybe not. i might spare you a couple of them. but other than that, yeah

and also a lot of them need work. most of them are basically just drafts, i guess. It's incredibly hard (except for a few occasions) to write well while having an anxiety attack.
    for the most part i think they get much better towards the end, now that i'm a bit more used to the songwriting thing. a lot of the earlier ones hardly even work as poetry
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:51 pm

I considered quoting a bunch of that and to responding to this point-by-point, but I'm too lazy.
    In a nutshell: Thanks for the warning; I'll be prepared and I'll be fine.

I actually like depressing songs, often because I like the way they sound better than happy songs (Obviously just reading lyrics won't tell me what the song will sound like, but just in general.)

On a side note, I'd like to write songs but any attempts that I've made haven't really worked. How exactly do you go about it?

Finally I'm going to go against what I said earlier and quote something:
    Tateos and stuff wrote:we're really awkward together but that's kind of enjoyable and i really like my ladyfriend. a lot.
    So sending this to her :-)
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 pm

NinjaLucario188 wrote:
    Finally I'm going to go against what I said earlier and quote something:
    Tateos and stuff wrote:we're really awkward together but that's kind of enjoyable and i really like my ladyfriend. a lot.
    So sending this to her :-)

I'm okay with that.

On a side note, I'd like to write songs but any attempts that I've made haven't really worked. How exactly do you go about it?

I just kinda do it. It has gotten easier and easier over time, but it just sort of happens.
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Tateos wrote:I just kinda do it. It has gotten easier and easier over time, but it just sort of happens.
    Do you have a tune in your head from the start or do you just write lyrical poetry?
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 pm

NinjaLucario188 wrote:
    Tateos wrote:I just kinda do it. It has gotten easier and easier over time, but it just sort of happens.
    Do you have a tune in your head from the start or do you just write lyrical poetry?

generally lyrical poetry. In a few cases, I have a tune in my head.
    More often than not, I have a cryptic or possibly an obvious message to give, something I want to express. A viable tune in my head is less common.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm in a pretty upbeat mood right now, and when this happens, it generally lasts at least a week (not always, though). So, we might work on NOB stuff instead of Identifier stuff, at least in the first few days.
    I'm pretty excited to drop some rhymes. And children. But mostly rhymes.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:28 am

Tateos was Cee Lo Green all along.

I liked your stuff in Gnarls Barkley, Tat.
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 am

Tateos is CRAAAAY ZAAAAAAAY
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 am

possibly
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:20 am

basically you guys should expect, at the very least, either a bare bones single from Identifier or a single from The NOB. I can't say for sure which.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

I'M PRETTY DRIVEN TO WORK ON THIS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN HARDLY OPEN MY MOUTH BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY WISDOM TEETH OUT
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:00 pm

shit cool guy I'm just now getting my first wisdom tooth in
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm

make a song about trying to sing after having your wisdom teeth removed
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:08 pm

"Through The Metaphorical Wire" - Tateos
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Tateos wrote:I'M PRETTY DRIVEN TO WORK ON THIS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN HARDLY OPEN MY MOUTH BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY WISDOM TEETH OUT
    Can we work on Identifier on Friday?
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 pm

NinjaLucario188 wrote:
    Tateos wrote:I'M PRETTY DRIVEN TO WORK ON THIS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN HARDLY OPEN MY MOUTH BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY WISDOM TEETH OUT
    Can we work on Identifier on Friday?
    Definitely maybe.
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Post by Gnome Child Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 am

Where is NoB christmas jam
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:43 pm

I don't think walk is interested in doing it anymore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm