Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_lcap29%Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_lcap14%Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_lcap14%Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_lcap0%Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+2
Kyle
Alex
6 posters

Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated).

Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). Empty Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated).

Post by Alex Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 am

Well, you guys know full well that I was pretty much convinced that this forum would not make it past December 2010- which is when we would have only been essentially 4 months old.
    Yet, here we are, and still pretty awesome.

THE FOLLOWING IS INCREDIBLY OVER-EXAGGERATED, OBVIOUSLY:

When the forum was created, where I thought we would be after two years (in July, when I made it):
    Level and I have settled down and have 1.7 * 10^4 beautiful genius babies, with Rahvin as a caretaker, and we are all still playing transformice 24/7. Nair got his art major and is now the most prominent artist in the world, whose paintings urinate on that of the likes of da Vinci and Michelangelo. AJ is the emperor of the world, with Hectic as his vice emperor. Ptero is the first man to land on Kim Kardashian's anus, and then leap up to Pluto without a helmet, only to be crowned king of the Dwarf Planet, and to establish an alliance with the United States, allowing us to crush all threatening countries with our superior Plutonian technology. SirPwnington has been named The Raddest Dude of all Time by Time Magazine. Tet is named the Greatest Dancer of our Generation for the world-renowned Omegadance, which not only revolutionized dance, but affected every other art form. The Order of the Pro/Hello-Operator is the largest gaming community in the world, now owning Valve.

In September 2010:
    Level has been publicly denounced for her massive penis, causing her exile from the United States. She makes Keith Olberman's Worst Persons In The World segment, with an image of her infamous penis all over every news network. SirPwnington and Killerhammer have all but murdered each other, with both of them in jail for literally causing the United States and Australia to go to war with each other, thus sparking the third World War, and caking the entire continent of Asia with nuclear winter/snow. Hectic releases a comedy album about this event, which, although critically acclaimed, causes him to be banished from every single African, South American, and European country. Nair lights London on fire, and is now hunted for this crime. I am bitching about Nair and AJ being our rock, and I suddenly fall asleep, awakening in front of an angry looking massive Levelcock. Rahvin, AJ, and Ptero have gone into hiding. Tetris is arbitrarily chosen as the leader of Mexico, setting off events that lead to World War four.

NOW:
    perfectly reasonable, don't feel like typing out a paragraph for it.

Last edited by Tateos on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). Empty Re: Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated).

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am

10/10 would read again

Kinda feel like this masterpiece deserves to be moved to the writing forum
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). Empty Re: Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated).

Post by Kyle Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 am

Tateos wrote:Hectic releases a comedy album about this event, which, although critically acclaimed, causes him to be banished from every single African, South American, and European country.

idk, sounds pretty accurate to me
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 am

Woops, that was supposed to say what I thought in september 2010, not 2012.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 am

also

Tateos wrote:Nair got his art major and is now the most prominent artist in the world, whose paintings urinate on that of the likes of da Vinci and Michelangelo.

does his best work also involve literally pissing on both artists?
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 am

Hectic Jon wrote:also

Tateos wrote:Nair got his art major and is now the most prominent artist in the world, whose paintings urinate on that of the likes of da Vinci and Michelangelo.

does his best work also involve literally pissing on both artists?

yes, he did a performance art series in which he found and dug up said artists, and then peed on them.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am

I literally lol'd.

Where you thought we would be after 2 years (exaggerated). 4181538559
    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

Post by Dark Matter Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm

"I bitched about Nair and AJ being our rock..."
    What now?
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Neri-God of Insanity wrote:"I bitched about Nair and AJ being our rock..."
    What now?

you guys used to be pretty chummy, and i wanted to make a homestuck reference
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Post by TITAN Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Tateos wrote:
    What now?

I don't quite get the reference.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Cryotechnic wrote:
    Tateos wrote:
    What now?

I don't quite get the reference.

john kept bitching about davesprite and how he broke up with jade, and he began to say repeatedly that those two were their rock on the ship
    then he passes out and wakes up in front of bec noir
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

10/10 would read again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 am