Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_lcap29%take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_lcap14%take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_lcap14%take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_lcap0%take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+4
LevelAktveIsRahvin
Dark Matter
Rahvin
Alex
8 posters

take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you?

Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? Empty take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you?

Post by Alex Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was kind of hoping for Winston from 1984. I don't know why. We aren't that similar and it would suck to be Winston.

According to the survey, I am Charlie Bucket from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I should read that book again sometime.

anyway, here are my favorite books:

1. 1984 by George Orwell
    2. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
    3. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
    4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
    5. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
    6. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
    7. Moby-Dick by Herman Mellville
    -The only reason this one is so low on the list for me is that I haven't finished reading it yet. In fact, I'm only about 100 pages in (out of 500 or so). I just love it so much thus far that I wanted it in my top ten.
    8. Macbeth by Shakespeare
    9. The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
    10. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

aaaaaaaaaaaaand here are a couple books i really want to read/finish reading:
    Moby-Dick by Herman Mellville
    For Whom the Bell Tolls by Earnest Hemmingway
    Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
    Candide by Voltaire
    The Sun Also Rises by Earnest Hemmingway
    1984 by George Orwell (for a second time)
    Animal Farm by George Orwell
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? Empty Re: take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you?

Post by Rahvin Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

I was a bit surprised.. I think maybe I answered some questions wrong or something cuz I don't think of myself as that much of a Zaphod, but I'm ok with the results anyway because it'd be cool to be Zaphod mostly.
    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you? Empty Re: take a test for moderate amusement and my own curiosity: who in fiction are you?

Post by Dark Matter Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

Post by Dark Matter Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Dark Matter wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I am somewhat fine with being a badass gay wizard. This doesn't bother me.

DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I FORGET HOW TO EDIT BUT ITS DONE NOW SO FUCK IT.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:56 pm

I would be honored to be that old gay wizard.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 pm

ok

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 pm

This cool guy says I'm also Charlie Bucket
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:59 am

SirPwnington wrote:This cool guy says I'm also Charlie Bucket
    dude, we should hang out some time. we have literally everything in common.
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 am

Tateos wrote:
    SirPwnington wrote:This cool guy says I'm also Charlie Bucket
    dude, we should hang out some time. we have literally everything in common.
    It's like I've finally found my long lost twin brother
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 am

I'm also Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird.

I'm pretty sure the only book I've read where this test's results are from is Harry Potter.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:09 pm

People who do personality testing professionally understand that sometimes these answers change depending on mood.. that being said I retook the test with less than 4 hours of sleep and got a different result, and if you pick out parts of Zaphod and parts of Watson its a pretty accurate reading.

killerhammer
    killerhammer
    Rogue

Male Posts : 227

Post by killerhammer Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 am

i got atticus finch too which is weird considering ive never actually read to kill a mockingbird
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 am

oh shit you're on live wow hi

Also, I would not like to be the real Rahvin. Rahvin is a jerkface, he's a rat, and I don't care for him. But someone told me to make that my name when I was like 11 and I'm not creative enough to come up with a new name anymore.

Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 pm

killerhammer wrote:i got atticus finch too which is weird considering ive never actually read to kill a mockingbird

you should study law and equal rights and losing controversial cases set against you in the first place

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content