Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_lcap29%Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_lcap14%Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_lcap14%Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_lcap0%Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+3
Ptero
Gnome Child
LevelAktveIsRahvin
7 posters

Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts

LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  Empty Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:28 pm

As you already know, I tend to have a STRONG DESIRE to eliminate all of the people that I dislike. 

This includes:

People of any religion that actively influence or make plans to influence our daily lives and the opportunities of non-religious individuals.

People who torture animals 

People who say that Pokemon X and Y are good games

People who think that they're good at tf2

Nearly every single teenager ever

Feminists

Nearly every person that holds any kind of power in eastern countries

Republicans

Anyone who doesn't agree with me at any point in time

But eliminate doesn't mean kill! I can't kill every teenager, because then there would be no adults. Instead, I want to place all kids at the ripe age of 13 through an institution of development, where they will learn only the skills that they can apply to their adult lives, as well as learn how to act maturely and make rational thoughts. 

People have me constantly fuming in rage. Even at night in my bed alone, I am thinking about the kinds of people that I deem as cancer. It pisses me off.

I would like to either kill all of the people who I want to kill, or get help so that I no longer feel so much anger from this subject. I think it's good that I can identify that these are not normal thoughts, so at least there's that.

Realistically, I will probably never have a perfect group of humans, and this also makes me very angry. 

Life almost doesn't seem worth living if I can't have what I want.

Of course, all of you will be like NO LEVEL THAT'S BAD WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ARE SO FULL OF ANGST SO EDGY WOW

You have to understand that I only want these types of people dead for the good of our species, and the good of the world.

You won't understand that, because you are all the kinds of people who I would want to either die or go through a rehabilitation center to help you think correctly.

For a long time humans have been diseased by the worst type of cancer. At this stage, the best way to treat the cancer would be to amputate the limbs that have been effected the most severely. Once that is complete, we can focus on preventing it from spreading any further, by making smart and effective decisions.

To ensure that our species grows correctly, I would have to live for a very long time, eventually creating offspring that would be trained to follow and carry out my ideals.

So go ahead, post about me in your idiotic private forum. This community flawlessly simulates all that is wrong with the world that we live in. I can only hope that you guys eventually get your heads out of the wrong asses.

Last edited by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  Empty Re: Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts

Post by Gnome Child Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Last post in the mod forum was on July 4th, and it doesn't even mention you. Just saiyan :')
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  Empty Re: Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:32 pm

admin forum, scrub

:^)

Last edited by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:35 pm

this is like the manifesto they find after someone shoots up a preschool
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:54 pm

grr i hate 3 year olds I'm gonna go beat one up RIGHT NOW
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 pm

gee, i hate when people disagree with me. i hate it so much, that i get the desire to KILL.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:46 pm

p.s.: one aspect of maturity is accepting that other people will think differently than you and to not hold it against them. everyone's different, and we can't have a species of everyone who thinks exactly the same way. this is probably a biological thing, since if every member of a species acted uniformally any old predator could come along and kill off the whole species without too much effort and the species couldn't grow and evolve. but yeah, i know it's difficult for you to accept this, so GET SOME FUCKING THERAPY JESUS CHRIST
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Post by TITAN Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm

LevelAktveIsRahvin wrote:admin forum, scrub

:^)
    Hello, my name is Level and I have psychotic thoughts  The_ad10

These are the three most recent admin forum threads, and none of them involve you in any way, shape or form, including discussion of you or any actions you have taken.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:00 pm

#stopaj2013
    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

Post by Dark Matter Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Level. Seriously. You need to calm down.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:04 pm

im not as angry anymore but fuck all of you

#stopaj2013
    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Post by Dark Matter Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Wow, really?
    You're letting things get to you waaaay too much.
    You should stop taking it out on others when they've pretty much done fuck all.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 pm

No

aj is a threat 

he must be stopped

#stopaj2013
    Dark Matter
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Post by Dark Matter Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Again. Making a fuss over nothing.
    You're doing a good job at demolishing any good opinions people built up over the last shitstorm.
    You should really stop.
    TITAN
    TITAN
    Unmasked

Male Posts : 1094

Post by TITAN Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:11 pm

LevelAktveIsRahvin wrote:No

aj is a threat 

he must be stopped

#stopaj2013
    I didn't even delete any posts. They all got merged into one thread. Only the polls got deleted, and they were all inane, all the same option polls in the first place.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm

aj continuously exploits his rights as an admin on this forum, which exist solely because of me

he must be swiftly defeated and beaten down by an army of hashtags

join the fight on www.stopaj2013.com

#stopaj2013
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 pm

you should do the thing where you get the therapy.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 pm

mastar trolle simulator 2013
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:57 pm

My response to all of this is:
    Level, you're my homie.
    AJ, you're my homie.
    Hectic, you're my homie.
    Dark Matter, you're my homie.

Spoiler:

And I would chop my cancerous self off for you, all day erryday cuz homiest of homies homie. <3
    And oddly I can agree with you, that if certain groups of people just didn't exist anymore this world would be a better place. And of course, we can't just go around killing people, that's crazy talk and rude... but the fact remains: if those people weren't on the planet this would be a better planet for living. Like the animal torturers, there's no reason to have them..they don't just share a different opinion about who has the right invisible man, they're out hurting kitties and puppies. RIP Based Shoveldoges and microwave kitties

But I don't think anyone's targeting you level, hell, nobody uses the mod forum for anything other than flipping tables anymore. lol even this hurrah isn't coming up there. I think we all have enough love and respect for you to just come out and say what's on our minds. After that last time you were unhappy that people talked about you behind your back we don't do it... I'm gonna guess its because we have enough respect for you to just say what we're thinking right to your face, good or bad.

Anyway, I understand you were just mad about shit at the time. I dunno if you can manage being awake at like 3-4am tonight, but that's when I'll be home, and my wife won't be here to steal the computer and make me watch shows.

I love you guys.. I don't wanna fight. Drama does bring the boys the yard though, we couldn't think of much to talk about but then you provided us with a service by getting everyone riled up.. not that I'm encouraging more of that or anything, but it is something to think about.

Gotta roll joints and go to work, nobody kill anybody or I'ma go Kony on you. I don't even know what that means.

Spoiler:
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Rahvin wrote:I'ma go Kony on you. I don't even know what that means.
    It means you'll turn them all invisible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 am