Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_lcap29%HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_lcap14%HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_lcap14%HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_lcap0%HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+4
Rahvin
LevelAktveIsRahvin
Kyle
Alex
8 posters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR

Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR

Post by Alex Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Shit, I don't know what to say.
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO OPERATOR

Post by Kyle Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 pm

I cannot believe that it has been 3 years since this forum, THE ORDER OF THE PROS, has been created. Thank you to every person that made this possible, including TATEOS, HIDDENINTHECROWD, and DR R. Here's to another 3 years.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Haha holy shit.

I would just like to thank Level, for making this experience possible. From creating the site to maintaining it, you have done a great job at guiding us to where we are today. Thank you, Level, for all of your hard work.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Jean Jacket wrote:Haha holy shit.

I would just like to thank Level, for making this experience possible. From creating the site to maintaining it, you have done a great job at guiding us to where we are today. Thank you, Level, for all of your hard work.

yes. good job, level.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 pm

srsly tho gg tat
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm

I'd like to thank Tom Fulp for creating Newgrounds, the site where we all started. Without Newgrounds we wouldn't have stumbled into the NGBBS room..

I'd like to thank Tigrounette for creating Transformice, the game that started it all. And, without Tig's thirst for money and power we would have stayed on tfm..instead we were forced to unify as a group independent of other sites or games.

I'd like to thank us for being selective and exclusive, the attitude behind our creation. The fact that we had to fight to get into this group, and prove ourselves, made being part of this group fun. We became the elite, and worked hard to help ourselves as well as our friends. We may all have different definitions of what "pro" means, but its our differences that make this place exciting and fun.

I'd like to thank Tateos for maintaining moral integrity, the glue that binds us. Many times in the last 3 years Tat has had to make decisions regarding legislation and law enforcement. I'm near certain that the experiences he's had as a leader on this forum have helped shape his current personality to some small subtle extent. Tat is our friend, but he's also our leader, he has to make sure that when shit hits the fan it gets cleaned up before forummotion deletes us for breaking the rules.

I'd like to thank Hectic for backing Tat's decisions, you're his eyes and ears. Without someone here to police the activity this place would surely become covered in graffiti and pony rape. Also, Hectic adds an element of danger to posting here. Whatever we post could end up getting degraded in some kinda jokey joke joke of Jon's. We know you don't mean it Jon, but sometimes we think you do mean it and therein lies the danger. Danger is exciting and keeps people coming back, thank you for being the person to help us with that, I wouldn't trust the position with anyone else.

I'd like to thank Level for questioning Tat's decisions, you contrast his moral conduct. Your decisions to set the bar and make your own path regardless of social norms have helped shape our leader and friend. He has had to make decisions on whether to punish you for your actions, or to turn a blind eye against better judgment. You've shown us that our friends may be goofy and break the rules, but not all criminals are bad humans that deserve punishment, some of us are just born to push the envelope. You are my best friend and I love you.

I'd like to thank Killer and Level for abandoning DFM, your actions defined this as our home base. When we decided to come back here we made a statement, that this is where we go. We could have all gone back to NG, or started tumblrs and hid off on reddit or whatever, and its true a good portion of us have been-there-done-that, but this is our home. When all is said and done, HO is HOme. Cheezy, yes, but true.

I'd like to thank Nairkechi, your artistic abilities give us all something for which to strive. Nair is our artist, if we could get Nair up on an art collab then I think it would finally come together because we'd at least have one really really good thing to rally around. I also feel that in the last 3 years we may have been unduly rude to our British brother..

I'd like to thank Sirpwn, my not-so-lil-homie, you are my brother in this madhouse we call home. Over the last 3 years I've seen you grow from a shy and quiet guy, to a guy oozing with confidence and swag, to a guy coming back down to earth post-swagdom. You've never been rude without having someone provoke it, and even then you bit your tongue rather than spew venom. You are my moral compass.. WWSPD? Your sense of humor can't be beat.

I'd like to thank AJ for his maturity, you bring a level of normalcy where chaos reigns supreme. When shit is hitting the fan we can count on AJ to be dumbfounded as to why shit is hitting the fan because this is an online forum where we chat with our friends.. why would shit ever need to hit the fan? AJ, you do a good job at maintaining a level of fun while keeping a watchful eye on those around you, trying to predict shitstorms and how to avoid them.

I'd like to thank Omegaking, I always look forward to reading your posts. Omega, my nig.. You are so gangsta and kingly I don't even know where to begin... I feel that besides level'n'me you share more about your personal life than anyone else here. Your dedication to HO, a place you've helped build as home, has created a sense of realness that is lost on most forums. You remind us that we are a small group, and that it is safe to share parts of our lives with our trusted friends, thats what home is all about. I hope for the day you find a diet that works with you, and that you end up on stage rockin the guitar.

I'd like to thank daeth for always coming back despite quitting forever more times than anyone. Thanks brah. I barely know you... you called me ugly once. Hurt my feelings. Still remember it. :(

I'd like to thank Walk and Lucario for joining their friend's forum and becoming part of the fam. I believe neither of these users started with us, and that's just fine.. Walk has come here and shared things about her life that are important to her, and we continued to define ourselves as a family by listening and accepting her for whoever she is or wants to be. Having new members adds new dimensions to the forum, we can expect to see different responses in our threads when we have new minds reading and thinking and contributing. Lucario and Walk are great people, and I'm glad we have them here. You're like outside blood, now we can mate without it being straight incest.

I'd like to thank everyone who is no longer with us, even though you're no longer here you helped shape us. You are the butterflies that got stepped on along the way and caused great changes years down the road. Thank you, squished butterflies.

I'd like to thank forummotion for having us for these last 3 years, and I look forward to another 3 years.

Happy Birthday!
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Dr R on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 pm

id like to thank rahvin for posting Hatsune Miku
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Jean Jacket wrote:id like to thank rahvin for posting Hatsune Miku

I put that one there for you and Aktve <3
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Dr R wrote:Also, Hectic adds an element of danger to posting here. Whatever we post could end up getting degraded in some kinda jokey joke joke of Jon's. We know you don't mean it Jon, but sometimes we think you do mean it and therein lies the danger. Danger is exciting and keeps people coming back, thank you for being the person to help us with that, I wouldn't trust the position with anyone else.

pfft, nice compliment, loser
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 pm

i'd like to thank Rahvin for not mentioning me

i'd like to thank myself for always being there

that's it i hate errybody else
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
    pfft, nice compliment, loser

hectic adjusts his sunglasses, puts on his black leather jacket, and rides off on his motorcycle

Last edited by Tateos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

i gotta fuck this girl in an epic way in about 15 minutes
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

hectic is Carlos Danger.

look it up
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 am

I'd like to thank Rahvin for being pretty much the coolest dude in the universe.

♥♥♥
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am

Ptero wrote:i'd like to thank Rahvin for not mentioning me

i'd like to thank myself for always being there

that's it i hate errybody else

I actually had you in my original version, but removed you because you were grouped with AJ and I felt you deserved your own paragraph.. then I got stoned and forgot your paragraph.

I'd like to thank pie4me6 for transforming into a flying dinosaur. He and I are gangsta as fuck.. I'm glad that he is into the same stuff I'm into sometimes, that's pretty cool. Also, he's a smart guy, we need a guy around here who will talk books. Ptero has grown into quite the cool guy :)

And you're welcome to the ppl who said thank you, even tho they called me a loser and it hurt my feelings and i remember it
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Happy B-day H-O's! Thanks for keeping this place alive while I disappeared for months at a time. Also that massive post dump like 2 months ago, that rocked. You guys are all awesome and I love you all. Also, thanks so much Rahv, you are like, da bes big brother ever :')
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 am

RahvinAktveIsLevel wrote:I'm near certain that the experiences he's had as a leader on this forum have helped shape his current personality to some small subtle extent.
     lol

Happy Belated Birthday Hello-Operator.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:04 pm

NinjaLucario188 wrote:
    RahvinAktveIsLevel wrote:I'm near certain that the experiences he's had as a leader on this forum have helped shape his current personality to some small subtle extent.
     lol

OH GOD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Tateos wrote:
    NinjaLucario188 wrote:
     lol

OH GOD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

lots of love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:10 am