Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_lcap29%I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_lcap14%I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_lcap14%I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_lcap0%I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+3
Ptero
Rahvin
Jazz
7 posters

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now

Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Female Posts : 426

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now Empty I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now

Post by Jazz Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:50 pm

So it's the weekend, but not for me. see, after a week of school flooded with projects, I went to work. Yesterday, friday. I went immediately to work after school working from 3 to 10, I got home and went to bed at 11. Today I spent literally all day doing a project, and now it's 8:40 all of my friends are at a party without me, I can't go. I'm frustrated because I'm so tired of working that I can't work anymore, and I'm literally too depressed to play videogames or masturbate or anything, so I'm stuck at my house, alone, with nothing to do. I want to get out of my jail of a house because I can't be myself when I'm at home and I can only act close to myself when I'm with friends. Being with my friends relieves a lot of tension in me, and since I can't do that, I'm about to break. I'm also expected to go to church tomorrow (I'm atheist, btw) and balance the sound while the band plays. Oh, and I have several projects that I need to spend all day working on tomorrow, and then school resumes next week. The biggest thing that is wrenching my nerves is that I'm a transgender pansexual living in a homophobic home, so I am literally dying inside. I want to fucking cry.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now Empty Re: I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now

Post by Rahvin Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Walk, I didn't know any of that about you. I'm so sorry you're overwhelmed with a bunch of crazy shit, that must feel so bad :( Especially considering you're transgender pansexual living in a homophobic home... Church must be the icing on that cake..

It'll be summer soon, and then you'll be relieved of all of your stupid school stuff, but that still won't help that you have to freakin work your ass off to live in a house that wouldn't accept you for you if you told 'em. :(

What kind of job do you do?
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now Empty Re: I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown right about now

Post by Ptero Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Damn man, that sucks. The best thing you can do is soldier your last year in high school and then move a few hours away for college so you can transgender pansex anything you want. One year isn't too long.
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Post by Jazz Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 pm

walkinator wrote:So it's the weekend, but not for me. see, after a week of school flooded with projects, I went to work. Yesterday, friday. I went immediately to work after school working from 3 to 10, I got home and went to bed at 11. Today I spent literally all day doing a project, and now it's 8:40 all of my friends are at a party without me, I can't go. I'm frustrated because I'm so tired of working that I can't work anymore, and I'm literally too depressed to play videogames or masturbate or anything, so I'm stuck at my house, alone, with nothing to do. I want to get out of my jail of a house because I can't be myself when I'm at home and I can only act close to myself when I'm with friends. Being with my friends relieves a lot of tension in me, and since I can't do that, I'm about to break. I'm also expected to go to church tomorrow (I'm atheist, btw) and balance the sound while the band plays. Oh, and I have several projects that I need to spend all day working on tomorrow, and then school resumes next week. The biggest thing that is wrenching my nerves is that I'm a transgender pansexual living in a homophobic home, so I am literally dying inside. I want to fucking cry.
    I have a minimum wage job working with a bunch of militant homophobes, they also have a no long hair policy, so yeah.
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Post by Jazz Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:23 pm

My antidepressants aren't doing shit for me right now.
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Shit, dude. I'm not good at saying comforting things or advice, but at the very least if you need to vent more about shit like this we'd all be willing to lend an ear.
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Wow, that is really shit. :c Would there be any major consequences for at least ditching the church thing?
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 am

Walk, we really care about you homegirl.

I'm sorry you had to be here all alone worrying about shit, but remember, your options are open regardless of how HS goes. Unless you plan to go to Harvard or some shit you'll be fine. You can even still redeem yourself in college to go to Harvard. I can help you find resources for educational assistance if you need, so that you can get through college regardless of HS results.

I'm more concerned about your situation of not feeling at all comfortable in your body or at home...that's what really matters right now. Have you tried talking to your parents/other family about this transgender pansexual thing? I don't think the pansexual part needs to be brought up, its nobody's business who you're attracted to, or not attracted to, but your gender role in society is important. To be denied the freedom to be yourself can cause you anxieties, which are closely related to depression, they usually go hand in hand. And we certainly don't want you depressed.

I would say ptero's idea is decent, move away and live your own life...then when people want to check up on you, you will be more comfortable being the real you and more confident in what you feel.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Call me if you need to talk past this. I don't really have much to say other than what has already been said, but if there's anything else, feel free to call.
    NinjaLucario188
    NinjaLucario188
    Rogue

Post by NinjaLucario188 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey, I'm sorry you feel this way and all. It sucks you couldn't go to the party; we missed you.

Don't forget that we're all here for you, and we're not going to go away, no matter what you're going through. If you ever need to talk I and everyone else will be there.
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Post by Jazz Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you so much everyone. This is much appreciated. I just came out to my mom about being transgender and she obviously didn't like it, but she said she loves me anyway. I made sure to wait for a time when she was in a really good mood. I'm so relieved that she didn't want to send me to a bible camp. So, yeah, now I'm really happy. I don't know when I'll be able to get T blockers, but I hope it's sooner than later.
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 pm

walkinator wrote:Thank you so much everyone. This is much appreciated. I just came out to my mom about being transgender and she obviously didn't like it, but she said she loves me anyway. I made sure to wait for a time when she was in a really good mood. I'm so relieved that she didn't want to send me to a bible camp. So, yeah, now I'm really happy. I don't know when I'll be able to get T blockers, but I hope it's sooner than later.

Did you ever play the game dys4ia? A friend of mine says that that game really helped her through some tough times. I didn't find it to be particularly happy to play through, but I can see the positive message it's trying to infer.

I'm glad that your mom was able to understand where you in your life, and where you'd like to go from here. I hope you're able to start some HRT and get started on feeling comfortable with who you are.

Good job coming out, that must have been a scary situation for you, but you champed through it like a boss.
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Post by Jazz Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, yeah. I've played dys4ia before, but that was when it came out and I didn't even really know what transgender people were at the time because I'm kinda sheltered. I'll play it again.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

"I'm about as manly as a Square Enix character."
    I lol'ed
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Post by Jazz Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Pointed Stick wrote:"I'm about as manly as a Square Enix character."
    I lol'ed
    I knew you would, that's why I put it there. I played Dys4ia again, I'm not gonna lie, it scares me. I don't want to cry at everything I hear. My parents aren't ready to treat me like a daughter, they may never be ready. Somethimes it seems as if my mother has been making an extra effort to speak of me as "him" or "he" or "son" more often than usual now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 am