Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_lcap29%My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_lcap14%My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_lcap14%My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_lcap0%My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

5 posters

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns

LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns Empty My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 am

Recently I have been buying old systems and games. Japanese Pokemon Crystal, Survival Kids, Purple Game Boy Color with Oracle of Seasons and a white GBA.

And then I saw a listing for a special edition GBA.

But this was no ordinary pokemon or zelda special edition.

No; this was a CHOBITS special edition. Chobits being one of my favorite animes.

It was listed on ebay for $170. Perfect condition with box and everything. Box included the featured Chobits game (basically a dating sim). Only released in Japan.

I do not have that much money.

And so I looked through many pages of google with various searches, only to find NO ONE SELLING IT.

NOT A SINGLE GOD DAMNED ONE.

GBA BEING MY FAVORITE HANDHELD, AND CHOBITS BEING ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME.

I CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW BADLY I WANT THIS THING.

Now I look at all of the other games I own in disgust, for they are not worthy of my affection.

The pretty blue Chobits Game boy has stolen my heart.

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns Dsc02010
    My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns Dsc02011
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns Empty Re: My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns

Post by Tetris Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 am

$170 for a gba

you can play gba on your computer for free now
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns Empty Re: My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:58 am

DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 am

LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 am

ok well fuck the game I just want the system
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

If I had $170 dollars I would buy that for you.

Sadly my budget of how much I can spend on you right now is about 30-40... maybe I can find someone in the portland area that'll let me trade sexual favors for their GBA.

I'd take it in the back door from a stranger so you can have your dream GBA. New quest, find a stranger that'll let Rahv trade sexual favors for level's GBA.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Rahvin wrote:If I had $170 dollars I would buy that for you.

Sadly my budget of how much I can spend on you right now is about 30-40... maybe I can find someone in the portland area that'll let me trade sexual favors for their GBA.

I'd take it in the back door from a stranger so you can have your dream GBA. New quest, find a stranger that'll let Rahv trade sexual favors for level's GBA.

<3

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns 13514810

Spoiler:
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

Oh my god.

This one accepts bill me later.

I HAVE UP TO SIX MONTHS TO MAKE MINIMUM PAYMENTS.

OH MY GOD.

LIFE HAS NEW MEANING.

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns 40461410
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Post by Kyle Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:48 pm

thank you "billmel ater" on behalf of everyone at hello-operator dot com
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Chobits Gameboy wrote:Oh my god.

I HAVE UP TO SIX MONTHS TO MAKE MINIMUM PAYMENTS.

Spoiler:
    Srs bro? =^-^=
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 pm

for srs

My inner Weeaboo is burning with the force of a thousand suns 53776610
    Gnome Child
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm

How does I put 5 on it?

Do you have a paypal account? I don't have one... I could make one for the purpose of donating towards your cause if you have a paypal account.

We should all put 5 on it. Every month. Eventually level will get his waifu of gameboys and his cock will explode with the force of a thousand suns. Lulz will ensue, I promise you.

Dat blue color omtish.
    Spoiler:
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 pm

This is why I love you, Rahvin.

But anyways with 6 months to pay I'll have no problem getting the money. My birthday is within that period, so I'll have that money and if that still isn't enough then I'm planning on getting a job anyways so MONAY.

Not much longer now, my dear waifu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:56 pm