Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_lcap29%Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_lcap14%Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_lcap14%Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_lcap0%Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

+5
Opu
Rahvin
Ptero
Alex
Kyle
9 posters

Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed

Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed Empty Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 am

There is absolutely no reason for shitheads to still hate homosexuals. NO REASON. All of their stupid arguments have been proven wrong time and time again, and it's fucking annoying and getting in the way of accomplishing things like same-sex marriage.

They should all fucking die because someone that stupid isn't contributing anything to society anyways.

My opinion is fact and anyone who disagrees is STUPID.

Fuck you, they aren't worthy of life.

And no don't you dare ban me or anything because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this post.

JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DOES DO SOMETHING:

That would be like saying "awight lebul well we agree that the wite men who enslve negros r bad but it is unpopular opinion so we r going 2 kill niggrs anyways."

Last edited by Majora's Mask on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed Empty Re: Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed

Post by Kyle Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Majora's Mask wrote:And no don't you dare ban me or anything because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this post.

expect the whole implications of genocide you have going on. but no, that's justifiable this time because you want to kill BAD PEOPLE instead of EVERYONE.

Majora's Mask wrote:That would be like saying "awight lebul well we agree that the wite men who enslve negros r bad but it is unpopular opinion so we r going 2 kill niggrs anyways"

hey, at least you know we have respect for blacks by calling them "niggrs" like we obviously would. i don't understand how this analogy makes any sense, because here you're implying if we killed every white person we would've ended slavery faster and also less black people would be killed directly by us the mods/admins of HO (?) which just isn't true at all (on either point)

two wrongs don't make a right, and the reason we keep banning you is because you're insane and we can't find any other way to deal with your bullshit.

speaking of which, if you don't want help for your problem, that's fine, but continuing to complain about it here on this internet as akin to saying "i try to take these muffins out of the oven but the tray is too hot!" and then continuing to try doing it without oven mitts and continuing to bitch about how hot it is. either find some good oven mitts or get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed Empty Re: Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm

YOU DON'T EVEN KNO ME LIKE THAT DOE

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 pm

DON'T

EVEN

KNOW

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 pm

So shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 pm

OK but seriously that one sentence has put me into FULL RAGE MODE

NO

FUCKING

NO

STOP

NO

YOU DON'T EVEN

YOU DO NOT EVEN

DO

NOT

EVEN

SO NO

Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 pm

rip.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Holy shit, did level delete himself?
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 pm

idk check the admin logs
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm

i got an email from forumotion that said he deleted himself
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Ptero wrote:i got an email from forumotion that said he deleted himself

i must have hit a "self destruct in a ball of rage" button by accident
    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I miss him already... I has a sad.
    Opu
    Opu
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 605

Post by Opu Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am

Just to be clear, one of the most prolific posters on this forum went on a poo-pooposting rampage yesterday and deleted himself for no discernible reason, yes?
    Tetris
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Nopu wrote:Just to be clear, one of the most prolific posters on this forum went on a poo-pooposting rampage yesterday and deleted himself for no discernible reason, yes?

Pretty much.

Prolific seems like a weird word to use to describe anything on a forum, though.
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Tetris wrote:Pretty much.

Prolific seems like a weird word to use to describe anything on a forum, though.

one of the "most shitload of posts" guys went on an angry rampage and deleted himself
    Ptero
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

yep, that's about right
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

Nopu wrote:Just to be clear, one of the most prolific posters on this forum went on a poo-pooposting rampage yesterday and deleted himself for no discernible reason, yes?

yep
    SqueezyLemon
    SqueezyLemon
    Rogue

Male Posts : 444

Post by SqueezyLemon Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Oh so people left this forum
    That sucks :C
    Kyle
    Kyle

Post by Kyle Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 pm

one person, yes
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Rogue

Female Posts : 426

Post by Jazz Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Killing every homophobe would be terrible. I used to be a homophobe, now I'm not thanks to Tateos. People can change.
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

Male Posts : 1066

Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah.

Spoiler:
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 am

walkinator wrote:I used to be a homophobe, now I'm not thanks to Tateos.

Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed 2781533531
    It's a little late for this, but I am so proud of you, son.
    Anyone who has a problem with gays should be killed 2608717852

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:01 am