Hello-Operator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Is Level still alive?
Kids and babies and shiz EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am by Rahvin

» We are all stuck at home.
Kids and babies and shiz EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 pm by Ptero

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Kids and babies and shiz EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 pm by Aktve

» Polly Y76b
Kids and babies and shiz EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Kids and babies and shiz EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Kids and babies and shiz EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Kids and babies and shiz EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Kids and babies and shiz EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Kids and babies and shiz EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

Top posting users this month

No user

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_lcap29%Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_lcap14%Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_lcap14%Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_lcap0%Kids and babies and shiz I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

4 posters

Kids and babies and shiz

Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Kids and babies and shiz Empty Kids and babies and shiz

Post by Rahvin Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:47 am

We are old. 

I mean like ya'll aren't all there yet but AJ and Hectic know. Kids and babies and shiz.

See, here's the thing:
    I think that between mrs rahv and me we are infertile. I have stupid sperm that cant swim probably and she might not have very fertile eggs. We're p. much fucked in the baby making department. Lol fucked.

But still.

My brother-in-law/best friend has a 3 year old and I was there for his birth. I wasn't like THERE THERE during the baby coming out but I was at the hospital and I held him when he was like an hour old. This kid was my first child..see my bff bro in law made babies with one of my very favorite people on this planet. I love this kid's parents so I loved this kid. But he(the kid) has made such an impression on my life.

My wife and I spoil him. We have 5 nieces and 2 nephews. We ignore 5 nieces and 1 nephew almost completely, they're part of the family we don't see...but the one I love I see all the time. I love to spoil him. I love to hug him and carry him around. He can do no wrong.

Do you have anyone like this? Level, I'm p sure you have someone like this in your life... and AJ and Hectic have kids I think. I know AJ does but I think jon does too. Anyway, playing favorites is a social taboo but fuck it, i love him more than any kid on the planet right now. Do you have a favorite kid?
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

Kids and babies and shiz Empty Re: Kids and babies and shiz

Post by Kyle Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Rahvin wrote:and AJ and Hectic have kids I think. I know AJ does but I think jon does too.
    aj has a human child but my thesis is my baby right now and my wife and i both know it's a terrible idea to try to raise a kid until i'm done with it.

i have a nephew and almost two nieces. i say almost because one of them isn't done with their 9 month escape plan. i don't really like kids when they're from like 3-10 but babies are fucking hilarious all the time. it's like they're constantly drunk
    Aktve
    Aktve
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 797

Post by Aktve Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:21 am

I wish I could have some nieces or nephews that would be dope. I was with my oldest friend at the hospital when his first baby mama had their kid. It was a long 10 hours but it was cool to see them all together after she was done. I actually think I prefer toddlers as far as interaction goes, some of my family members have brought their toddler children to family gatherings and they were great fun to be around cause they're not as helpless as babies and not as bratty as teenagers. I'm still not even sure I want to have kids, but I got time at least.
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6237

Post by Alex Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 am

i obviously have plenty of time but for the first time in my life I'm starting to feel like I don't really want to have kids. I always kind of assumed that it would be something that I was going to do eventually but I don't really know anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm