Hello-Operator

order.forumotion.net

Latest topics

» Polly Y76b
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am by Alex

» grand redesign
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am by Alex

» hello everybody
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am by Alex

» You alive?
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 am by Alex

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Poll

What makes you wanna visit order.forum-phpbb.co.uk?
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

March 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?


    sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Share
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Alex on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

    i was hanging out with my girlfriend


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Rahvin
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

    Posts : 3033
    Points : 6864
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Age : 33
    Location : Here

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Rahvin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:25 am

    Sorry I didn't post much yesterday I was at work


    _________________
    Have you ever buried your face in your hands because noone around you understands or has the slightest Idea what it is that makes you be?
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 8196
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Kyle on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:30 pm

    sorry i haven't posted much recently i've been caught up with research and meeting and spending time with amazing, intelligent people
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Alex on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 pm

    dweezil wrote:sorry i haven't posted much recently i've been caught up with research and meeting and spending time with amazing, intelligent people

    that's cool. if i miss anything from school it was the getting to discuss shit with some of the more intelligent kids in my class, though i suppose i'll be going to college in a year and will get to do that again.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    Kyle
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 8196
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Kyle on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:59 pm

    Tateos wrote:that's cool. if i miss anything from school it was the getting to discuss shit with some of the more intelligent kids in my class, though i suppose i'll be going to college in a year and will get to do that again.

    oh you're taking a year long break? i know a couple of people who did that. i'm a sucker for the academic machine so i didnt do that
    Alex
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6237
    Points : 110913
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : somwhere

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Alex on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:02 pm

    dweezil wrote:
    Tateos wrote:that's cool. if i miss anything from school it was the getting to discuss shit with some of the more intelligent kids in my class, though i suppose i'll be going to college in a year and will get to do that again.

    oh you're taking a year long break? i know a couple of people who did that. i'm a sucker for the academic machine so i didnt do that

    Yeah. The past year really did a number on my mental health, so I'm going to take the year to work with a therapist on my anxiety and depression and ADHD and stuff. I'll probably go into college much better for it.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.


    Sponsored content

    Re: sorry i didn't really post much yesterday

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:24 am